Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » Knights of the Green Room

The Journey of Knight 'Fare

639 Reviews

Reviews: 639
Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Having heard of the Knight of the Green Room (learned about them April 25th), Lady 'Fare rushed to arms to begin her squire-hood. She ferociously fought the monstrous Green Room, to earn her name as a Knight. Bravely, she slay ten of the Green Room's reviews and is ready to take on more.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was once Wolfare1

"People need to have personality guides so others know how to interact with them... People would get offended and life would be a better place." ~Wolfare1, 2015

I promise I don't bite. Unless your name is Noelle.

639 Reviews

Mon May 19, 2014 1:53 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

After Knight 'Fare's knighting ceremony, she immediately set out on her quest to continuing fighting the devious Green Room. She was tactful, and struck during to night, while the monsters were asleep. She would easily take out one monster a day.

After finally wrestling with five more reviews, she found a sword lodged in one's thigh. Swiftly, Lady 'Fare pulled out blade. It seemed to hum in her hand, pleased to be in the possession of a knight. She laughed and decided to name it Thorn for being a thorn in the review's side until Lady 'Fare slew it.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was once Wolfare1

"People need to have personality guides so others know how to interact with them... People would get offended and life would be a better place." ~Wolfare1, 2015

639 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 3:07 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Knight 'Fare was delighted to have new experience in slaying reviews, and her new sword Thorn seemed to make the daunting task seem easier. She would be slow, but consistent in taking out one review each day. A bet had been placed between her and her fellow Knights, to see who could slay at least one monstrous review each day. After only two days without fighting a single review, Knight 'Fare decided she would not let that be the case any longer.

Finally, after being battered and bruised by the attacking reviews, Knight 'Fare decided she must get a shield, to aid her on her quest of destroying the Green Room monster. While walking through the forest, searching for reviews to slay, Knight 'Fare stumbled upon a merchant. He was selling a slightly used shield with a wolf crest on it. The merchant saw that Knight 'Fare was in need of a shield and gladly sold her it for the mere cost of 100 points. He told her it was to be called Lupa for the wolf on it.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Knight 'Fare was very pleased with her new shield, Lupa, and the new found confidence she had in herself with review slaying. For one more day, she wandered around, taking out a large review that had wandered about on its own. She soon heard a rumor that the Knights of the Green Room had found the beast's new lair. They called for a Review Day, to try and slay this foul beast. Knight 'Fare went head on against the challenge.

Knight 'Fare had joined the fight late, and it had dragged longer into the night than she had expected. The Green Room was tough, and would not give in anytime soon, so she decided to sleep until the morning. When she walked into her designated tent, Knight 'Fare noticed a helmet on a makeshift mattress and a note attached to it. It read:
Dear Knight 'Fare,
The Knights of the Green Room are very pleased with your work. Please accept a token of our gratitude. We have left a new helmet for you, put new Knight.
Put it to good use,
~Knights of the Green Room

Knight 'Fare smiled and placed the helmet beside the mattress. She decided to name it Encouragement, for that is what it was meant to bring.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

When Knight 'Fare woke the next morning, she was ready to begin to tackle the mighty Green Room. Grabbing her new helmet, Encouragement, she ran out to begin the duels that awaited this Review Day.

While the battle to tame the Green Room still raged on, Knight 'Fare had grown tired. She wandered into the forest after defeating nine more reviews. Slouching against a tree truck, Knight 'Fare noticed a fair sized horse trotting around aimlessly. Knight 'Fare realized she still had yet to gain a trusty steed. The horse already had a small saddle on him what a tag that said his name was Edward. While she smiled and pet the horse, a vicious review came hurtling towards them. Sword at the ready, Knight 'Fare slew the review with ease. She saw that as a sign that she had finally earned her steed.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Exhausted from the raging fight against the Green Room monster, which had fled at the valiant sword of the Knights, Knight 'Fare wandered out into the forests in pursuit of other reviews who had fled the scene. Riding her new stead Edward, she rode to attack a review she saw in the bushes.

After a week of chasing the stubborn reviews, Knight 'Fare found herself on the edge of a desert. The dunes seemed to stretch out for miles in front of her, and she is nervous to continue a chase of a short review that fled into there. Pulling together her courage, Knight 'Fare forced Edward forward, his hooves sinking slightly into the loose sand. Within an hour, Knight 'Fare found the hiding spot of the beastly review, and slew it on the spot. Inside the cave where it took shelter, she noticed a slight glinting in the back. Shoving aside piles of sand, she uncovered a set of armor which look shiny and new. Smiling, Knight 'Fare pulled it out of the sand. I shall dub this armor, Gem for being a hidden gem in this desert, she thought.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:08 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Happily equipping her new armor, Gem, Knight 'Fare noticed another blur out of the corner of her eye. Sighing, she realized that her duties as a Knight were not yet over, and she mounted Edward with lightning quickness, drawing Thorn to continue her fight against the reviews.

Finally, Knight 'Fare found an oasis after a week of trekking through the desert. Edward was exhausted as well from aiding her with the slaying of reviews. With each passing day, Knight 'Fare found less and less monsters to slay, and she was beginning to get worried. She had gotten lost from the first way she entered into this vast desert, and had ran out of water just barely. Kicking off her boots, she laid back in the sand, dipping her feet into the water. Moments later, a nip could be felt on her leg. In the water, she noticed another an enormous tentacle, holding a lance. Cursing under her breath, she pulled her feet out of the water and jumped up, Lupa and Thorn at the ready. It thrashed about, attempting to whack me with the butt of the lance. After ten minutes or so dueling the beast, it was finally slayed. As the tentacle crumpled to dust, the lance fell at Knight 'Fare's feet. Edward brayed worriedly, but Knight 'Fare was not alarmed. It was a nice lance, one she could definitely use. Picking it up and drying it off, she decided to dub it Deep, for coming from the depths of the oasis.
Last edited by SpiritedWolfe on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:10 pm
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Finally recovering from the weeks in the desert and the fight at the oasis, Knight 'Fare picks herself up, mounts Edward carrying her new lance Deep, and rides into the depths of the desert to find her way back to the Great Hall! She knew that soon another Review Day would come and she had to find her way back before then.
Spoiler! :

Finally, Knight 'Fare made it out of the desert, hungry and tired. Edward, her trusty stead. was no better off. Her weapons were coated in the blood of her enemy reviews, and worst of all, she had thought she had missed the second Review Day since she was deemed a Knight. However, what she didn't know, that even though she was not specifically at the cavern of the beastly Green Room, she had slew the stragglers, thus making herself of good use. Sulkily, she gazed up at the Grand Hall and passed with her head hung in shame. Since she knew Review Day was an all day long thing, she bounced off towards the scene of the Green Room's lair, hoping to make more of a use. Again, Knight 'Fare had no idea of her commitments to this effort and fought even harder at the scene. Once the day was done, she recounted her tales to the other Knights in the Hall, and smiled at the warm welcome they gave her. Telling her that she had been a grand help towards the cause of the Knights. As the Knights rejoiced for another successful Review Day, and Knight 'Fare in particular had earned her Coat of Arms. She decided to name it Pursuit, just because it felt like it fit.
I was once Wolfare1

639 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm
SpiritedWolfe says...

The next morning, feeling refreshed and having a new drive, Knight 'Fare set out once again with her weapons, stead, and new Coat of Arms, Pursuit. Choosing the opposite direction from the Great Hall as last time, she hoped that she would have another wonderful journey.
Spoiler! :
101.)Untitled- Chapter 2
102.)Tracking Point (Chapter Two)
103.)Love Chapter 2 {Edited}
104.)War is Heaven (and Heaven) Chapter 1-3
105.)Carnation: The Assassin's Tears - Chapter 6 (Part 2)
106.)Black Fate Chapter 2 Skyrim Fanfic
107.)Black Eyes Chapter 9: Quiet Waters
108.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 15.
109.) Typo Alley~A: Part One
110.) Chapter 1- Chances, Chances, Chances
111.) Going on anything
112.) Redwing - Chapter 5 *Edited*
113.) The Teal Ribbon
114.) Her Mask - Chapter Two
115.) Typo Alley~A Part Two [Revised]
116.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 16
117.) Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 1
118.) Ignis ch2
119.) Across Worlds - Chapter 16 Part 2
120.) What I Thought Warmth Was
121.) Misery or Humanity, Chapters 4 & 5
122.) Ronenzel32 - Britoniah's Gate
123.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 17.
124.) Finny: 2
125.) Finny: 3
126.) Typo Alley~B Part One
127.) Typo Alley~B Part Two
128.) The inaudible third reich echo
129.) This is War; Chapter one
130.) Heroism Essay
131.) Zombies Don't Jump (Revised)
132.) The Story of Summer: Prologue with Book Trailer*
133.) The Blood Bond (Chapter Two): Coniicio Tabernas
134.) The Blood Bond (Chapter One): Quis Ego Sum
135.) Revenge's Shadow Chapter 2
136.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 3
137.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 4
138.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 5
139.) Alone with the Sun -- Chapter 6
140.) Going through Time-Chapter Six: We Are So Dead
141.) Final Destination Chapter 14 (Edited)
142.) She Will Be Judged: Chapter 6
143.) Bellum De Hominis Chapter 6- Meet The Righteous Leader
144.) Chapter 13: Lucian
145.) The Blood Bond (Chapter Three: Dente Sculpes
146.) Ordadus- Chapter Five
147.) Silence is Silver, Chapter 19.
148.) Haunted by R.G. Johnson
149.) Across Worlds - Chapter 17 Part 2
150.) Verita Fetcher: Prologue: The Bearer of Truth
I was once Wolfare1

Science is the best idea humans have ever had. The more people that embrace that idea, the better.
— Bill Nye