12+

Chapter 42: The Decision

by artemis15sc

This book is no longer available for viewing here because it has been published! Click the link below to check it out!

E-book:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/sara-e-tall/alpha-misfits...

Paperback:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:49 am
pendr says...

-buries face in blanket and gives up all will to live-

I just.... I just... I just...... I just don't know.
I still don't understand... I... I still want to believe, like Billie, that he's not all bad... but... the facts say he is -shaky breath- I just.... I just really hope this is a series.

Oh, and, to this:
"The whole school was shaken. Many people walked with slumped shoulders, their heads down. Everyone loved Lucian. He was our hero. And he’d broken our hearts."
^ REALLY?! REALLY?! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TAKING MY PLACE AND SEE HOW THAT FEELS. HUH?! YOU KNOW NOTHING, ALPHA STUDENTS. YOU DON'T KNOW PAIN.

Ok.... now I get to go die in a hole. Bye! Thanks for ruining my life! (It's a good kind of ruin, if you get what I mean)

Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:49 am
SpiritedWolfe wrote a review...

Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a final review.

Hooray! I've finally finished, and my goodness was it worth every moment. Sure I'm not satisfied with it ending here, and I want that second book now, but that was amazing! You've grown so much as a writer since you've started, having created so many rounded characters and this world where everything's takes place. I just really want to know what's up with Lucian. I want to hope that Lucian still loves Billie, that something possessed Lucian to act the way he did. Please.

This chapter specifically was a pretty good ending chapter. These last two were basically tying up loose ends for this particular book, since the climax probably happened in 40. But dang, this was so great! I'm so very happy I picked this up and followed it all the way through.

There isn't much else for me to comment on. The character interactions have improved tons. Dialogue especially. I'm all upset with Artemis for still being that stubborn person. She basically saved her from being sent to prison, if that were to happen to her. Poor Thorin and Carina. But it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with Lucian. Maybe growing up with his dad drove him? I don't know.

Promise me the second you post anything about book two, you let me know! Once again, I loved every part of this and your writing is just great. Happy Review Day and Keep Writing,
~Wolfare~

Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 am
LemisaLeaZeor says...

There should be a sequel!! Is there one? Will there be one? It's so good. :D

artemis15sc says...

Actually, I'm planning five books in this series :) Book two is my Nano novel and I'm to 40,000 words. xD

Woah, I can't wait to read them!! :D

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 am
Burrow wrote a review...

I just have to say congratulations on getting so far in this novel, a lot of people would have given up.

I read your first few chapters and I loved them, so give me some time and one day I might review all of your works :0

Because I love your writing style and your idea here. Your style reminds me of rick riordan ( if that's how you spell his last name..)
anyway just congratulations again.

Just bopping by to say always keep writing:) because everyone can write (especially you!)

Jack

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney