12+ Violence Mature Content

Crybaby and the clown-Time for the show! (Epilogue)

by vampricone6783

*The last of my fanfic “Crybaby and the clown”. This is a crossover fanfic between Melanie Martinez and Creepypasta. This is underneath my folder “Creepypasta stuff”. “Giggles the clown” is an unreleased song by Melanie Martinez, from her unreleased album “Sorrowland”. Laughing Jack is a Creepypasta character created by Snuffbomb. Gacha Club character designs are underneath my forum “My character designs <33”. Enjoy!*

She giggled to LJ, who was standing next to her in the tent and ruffling her hair.

Crybaby was attempting to perform as a clown named Giggles, but she failed miserably.

She didn’t care, though.

What mattered was that she was having fun with her crazy best friend.

“I knew you could do it, kiddo.”

She smiled.

All was right with the world. They were in a circus together, far from the humans.

Just them against the world.

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl