12+ Violence Mature Content

Two cursed young girls: Part One (Nina Alexandria Hopkins) [Chapter One: Car Ride]

by vampricone6783

*This is part one of my Creepypasta fanfiction. Part One will be about Nina, part two will be about an OC of mine. Nina the killer was created by Alegotic-twevel. I’m writing about the OG Nina, but I will also include the new Nina later on. This story is under my folder titled “Creepypasta stuff”. Gacha Club character designs are underneath my forum “My character designs <33”. Nina doesn’t have a canon middle name, I just gave her one. Enjoy!*

Nina Hopkins stared out of her window, watching the rain tap gently. Everything changed when they had to move.

Say, why did they have to move, anyway? Their town was perfectly fine as it was. There was no reason for them to move. Not at all. For starters, Nina had her friends. Her friends cared about her.

But with moving away, she would have no one. She would be all alone.

Well, she’d always have her Jeff the killer wallpaper to stare at.

She wasn’t completely alone.

Her little brother, Chris Hopkins, was playing some game on his iPad. It was very loud and very annoying.

In fact, Nina almost always snatched his iPad and threw it out the window, but then she remembered that she’d get in trouble for it.

Maybe she’d just look at pictures of Jeff instead…

Thu May 23, 2024 2:55 pm
RavenAkuma wrote a review...

Hello Again, My Friend!

Ooou, I enjoyed this short introduction for Nina ~ Right off the bat, it sounds like she's very frustrated at her family and being forced to move away from her friends, which of course is understandable. Then the fact that she turns to someone like Jeff to get her through it already hints toward some *grand* trouble, heh heh.

Plus, being so tempted to throw the iPad out the window over annoying mobile game music made me laugh. Been there XD

Great chapter! :D

vampricone6783 says...

Thanks so much!

Tue May 21, 2024 1:44 am

That's certainly quite the start there, a move going on, something you do tent to see at the start of a lot of things except in this case the friends that she seems to be able to take with her there to make up for the loneliness she will feel is just a little bit questionable there. Its not often that you tend to take comfort in losing your friends by looking at a poster of what appears to be a rather terrifying serial killer. Already this is starting off with some very interesting details to note about Nina.

Well that is certainly quite the thought there, to think that she's done this enough times before to get in trouble for it up to the point she doesn't want to do it in this moment. Nina really is proving to be quite an intriguing character here in such a short little space of time that we've known her for.

Overall I think you've gotten yourself a really powerful little start here to this particular tale here. I am very intrigued about Nina and what this is going to do with Jeff here. This is certainly set up quite intriguingly and I'm looking forward to seeing where we end up.

Kate

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid