z

Young Writers Society


12+ Violence Mature Content

Crybaby and the clown-Bad dog (Chapter Three)

by vampricone6783


*This is a crossover fanfic between two characters named Crybaby and Laughing Jack. Laughing Jack was created by Snuffbomb and is part of the Creepypasta fandom. Crybaby is the persona of singer-songwriter Melanie Martinez. I thought to myself one day “What if Laughing Jack was in Crybaby’s life?” This is Chapter Three of the series. I already made the introduction on my profile. This part of the story is based off the song “Training Wheels” by Melanie Martinez. I recommend watching Melanie Martinez music videos and googling “Crybaby Melanie Martinez” and “Laughing Jack” so you can know the lore of these characters. There will be a dog in this chapter, which isn’t in the music video. This is a fanfic, so it will be a little different than what actually happens in the music videos. Gacha Club character designs are on my wall. Enjoy!*

Crybaby gently pushed Johnny as he rode on his bicycle. They had been meeting for a while and had shared secrets. Like how he hadn’t ridden a bicycle without training wheels on.

It was his first time and she was right there, by his side.

“Ride like we practiced, okay?” Crybaby asked gently.

Johnny nodded. He was frightened, she could see it.

“You’ve got this.” She said, letting go.

He almost skirted off the sidewalk, but in a few seconds, he was in control.

Crybaby smiled proudly. She knew he could do it! He was so good! He was a natural! He-

There was a big dog, running down the sidewalk. Phlegm seeped from its mouth, its eyes were completely bloodshot.

It was headed towards Johnny.

“Hit the brakes, Johnny!” Crybaby called out.

“What?”

“The brakes!”

The dog was getting closer. He was going to be scarred. He was going to be hurt. He-

“Stop!” Crybaby yelled. She couldn’t help herself, she just didn’t want to see Johnny hurt.

Something weird happened to the dog. It was floating.

Johnny, unscathed by the dog, turned around.

“You…you…are you doing this?” He asked.

“No…no…”

She wasn’t focused on him. She was completely focused on the dog, making sure it wouldn’t hurt him, wouldn’t touch him.

“You are doing this! Your eyes are black! You’re a monster!”

“What?” Crybaby asked, tears already starting to form in her eyes. The second she switched her attention to Johnny, the dog ran away.

So she was doing it. But that didn’t mean she was a monster.

“Johnny, I-“

“No! Get away from me!” He cried out, running away.

“You’ll come back, right?” She asked in a small voice. Crybaby could barely contain her tears.

He was running so fast…as if he were scared of her…

But she wasn’t scary and he knew that.

Didn’t he?


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
116 Reviews


Points: 14874
Reviews: 116

Donate
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:35 pm
View Likes
LuminescentAnt wrote a review...



Hello! I'm back with a super quick review for this chapter.

Crybaby gently pushed Johnny as he rode on his bicycle. They had been meeting for a while and had shared secrets. Like how he hadn’t ridden a bicycle without training wheels on.
It was his first time and she was right there, by his side.
“Ride like we practiced, okay?” Crybaby asked gently.
Johnny nodded. He was frightened, she could see it.
“You’ve got this.” She said, letting go.

So, he's always ridden with training wheels. How old is he anyway? But she's teaching him, that's nice of her. She seems to be very encouraging, so maybe she's half-nice, even though sh's a killer.
There was a big dog, running down the sidewalk. Phlegm seeped from its mouth, its eyes were completely bloodshot.

Ick. He sounds like a very creepy dog, you described it well. Does the dog have rabies or something? Maybe it's possessed.
She wasn’t focused on him. She was completely focused on the dog, making sure it wouldn’t hurt him, wouldn’t touch him.
“You are doing this! Your eyes are black! You’re a monster!”
“What?” Crybaby asked, tears already starting to form in her eyes.

That's so sad! She was just trying to help him. Is that what she was keeping frm him in the previous chapter? That she has kind of creepy powers?
“No! Get away from me!” He cried out, running away.....
...He was running so fast…as if he were scared of her…
But she wasn’t scary and he knew that.
Didn’t he?

Oooh that's a spooky ending. So he's scared of her. Maybe this is where LJ comes in. This makes me excited for the next chapter!
Another spooky chapter in the series. It has me asking so many questions. I hope you decide to continue this story!

This review is brought to you by:
Image






I will continue this story. If you want, you can check out Chapter One and the Introduction.

Chapter One:

Crybaby and the clown-Alphabet Boy goes bye bye (Chapter One)

Introduction:

Crybaby and the clown-Carnival (Introduction).

You can also listen/watch the music videos of the Melanie Martinez song associated with the chapters to get a better idea of the story.

And if you%u2019re up for horror/gore, you can read LJ%u2019s Creepypasta (just Google search) for a better idea.

Thanks for reading!





Ohhh that makes so much sense now. I read the introduction before reviewing but not Chapter One because I didn't see it.



User avatar
79 Reviews


Points: 7948
Reviews: 79

Donate
Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:24 am
View Likes
cookiesandcream123 wrote a review...



Hi, vampricone6783!

Ooh, I remember having read previous chapters of Crybaby and the Clown. This is another great chapter, though I'm sad that Johnny is leaving Crybaby too. >:/ I thought he liked her more than that!!
As usual, I really enjoy reading your writing style and Crybaby's narration. It's short but sweet, and conveys lots of things in few words. Crybaby sounds innocent and eerie at the same time. Great job. I hope she gets a happy ending, even if she had questionable morals.

P.S. It's cool that you're getting so much inspiration from music and creepypastas. :) Do you read those often? I've always been curious about them, but I'm too scaredy cat to go on the website. ;-; They seem interesting though!






From time to time, I read Creepypastas.

Thank you for reviewing!




Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars