cigarette smoke

by Firestarter

scooby snacks

Firestarter says...

Very old and no longer in need of reviews. Thanks anyway!

*LOCKED*

Qoh16 wrote a review...

I liked this. It has the imagery i can never seem to do. :( Anyway, it was also a little bit confusing as to who was speaking (but you cleared it up at the end) :) Weird but well written. Keep writing!!

misstoria says...

I loved this! The emotion was great, and the countdown was genius! Keep it up!

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 am
emilym1178 wrote a review...

I liked your story a lot! there was a lot of good material and great ideas. I liked the five steps of doom thing a lot also. I would say though, that maybe you should do it "step style". (ex. Step 1- "quote" Step 2- "quote") It is a simple change that I think would actually be really helpful to the quality of your story. I also think you should have the main character go into his feelings more when he's not saying anything, before the girl walks out. It basically only says "i didn't say anything, and she left" and that type of line doesn't intrigue the reader or tell them or show them what the MC is thinking. I also didn't really understand why he was freaking out hen she was only five minutes late, maybe you should let his anger build a little more slowly in that part. Over all the story was really good, and I liked the idea. Just revise it one more time and make a few changes and you're good to go.
(:
PM me if you have any questions or you didn't understand what I was saying.

Cassie9960 says...

Really good job! Loved it ;)

emmaline49 says...

You did a really, really good job! The "countdown" was a great idea and was really effective, too!

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:25 am
PandaRawr says...

Well. This certainly had some emotion. That's good. I really enjoyed this peice,
and wish I could give you a proper review but I'm tierd as Hell. Bye now.

Lollipop says...

Way Hay!! Great work Jack!

~Lollipop~

Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:42 am
Areida says...

Good narrative in the character's mind, and excellent imagery. Great job, Jack. :D

Kay Kay says...

I really liked it too. It's funny how it sounds like something i would write when I'm not doing 18th century stuff. Can't wait to hear more!

mysterywriter says...

bravo! 8) what a perfect image of what it's like to get your heart broken.

Emma says...

That is really good! Awwww poor guy! :(

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers