Home » Literary works » Short Story » General

Phone Calls (for lack of a better title, over 13)

by Firestarter

Hopkin wrote a review...

Hey sup!
Okay I liked how you said it was like one of those days, then his girlfriend I guess calls, that was good, we all have that.
Although when they were on the phone I couldn't tell who was who, and I thought Nat was a guy, so that was kind of confusing~
Good writing ;)

Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:45 pm
Harley wrote a review...

Technically this should be called "Phone Call" because there's only one call :P . I liked reading this except from the potty language at the end. :D Just kidding lol. I agree with Willow, a little back up info would be greatly appreciated. :roll:

My eyes were already beginning to flicker up and down, and my wrist felt like it was strapped to a particularly heavy rock.

This was quite humourous, though I'm not sure why... It wasn't laugh out loud funny, more like, laugh in a quiet controlled manner funny.

I'm so very tired...

lol

Willow says...

Your start is good, but I kinda lost it with the call. Some background info would also be nice. Otherwise, it sounds as though it's up to a good start.

I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25