Chionophobia #54 (Encorps) /P

by Incandescence

Removed.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 am
Emerson wrote a review...

He had already looked at all of them twice before, and Kyle could still feel Jonathon's glare from two hours ago.
the way kyle and jon are mentioned in this sentence doesn't work. He is Jon, but looks like He=kyle

Jon leaned back so that he was almost again the desk.

"You know," he laughed quietly. "You said you felt like a character out of a book, remember?"

"Yeah..."

"Is it a science fiction book? It would be fucking awesome if it were science fiction."

Jon smiled sadly. "I think it's probably a tragedy."
I love how you brought this back, not to mention it reminds me of how you debated Ch's genre for the longest time, and probably still are. It's the book speaking about the book...in the book! xD

Thats all I have to say. I look forward to it in print.

Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:43 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

...I feel like a criminal looking at illegal files...Woo!

That was great and so cute! I loved it when Kyle had the wax lips on, lol, I could really imagine Angelina Jolie's huge lips on Kyle, that's hot.

And now they're going to go see Chionophobia and I have to wait until it gets published?! *faints*

Now that this day has finally come, I don't know what I will do! Read the Second book...Oh yeah hehe. Well I'm certainly buying Ch. more than once when it comes out, you know, to make up for all the days I'll be missing it. *sniffles*

Great job on this, Jon and Kyle are getting closer! :)

~Rieda

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl