z

Young Writers Society



Prosthesis #62 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:51 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



I disagree Clau. If it's Kyle/Jon intercourse then it's okay, lol jk.

I would have never guessed that the presence would come in. I seriously thought that Sarah might be lying and that Ariel was coming in...or that Sarah was going to get up and choke Kyle to death. I guess the surprises are limitless. :)

Now I'm sort of freaked out though...they better not die, Sarah maybe, not Kyle though! Going to go read the next! Great job!

~Rieda




User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:55 am
Emerson wrote a review...



"I don't know." She shook her head, not taking her eyes off him. "I've never been here before."

"Yeah. Right."

"Kyle."


Very Juliet xD

I wish you wouldn't have told me about the Juliet comparison, I kept seeing Juliet and thinking "ew" but then it snapped out, Sarah doesn't act like Juliet. She'd never say "har har" xD

I'm glad the presence came in... I thought they were going to do the naughty or something and, um, ew. It was weird enough when Jon and Ariel got it on. Please, no more random moments of intercourse.





“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw