z

Young Writers Society



Chionophobia #11 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
657 Reviews


Points: 6523
Reviews: 657

Donate
Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:07 am
Jennafina wrote a review...



Hello! I've been reading these, and until now, I haven't had a critique.

“Stop it, Kyle! You can’t keep manipulating me as you please!”

This sounds kind of fake.

That's all of my critique! I like really like your ending on this one. I'm off to go read the rest.
-Jenna




User avatar
594 Reviews


Points: 6831
Reviews: 594

Donate
Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 am
Crysi wrote a review...



...I had a bloody post here, and it left me.

Anyway.

Don't interrupt Jonathon's dialogue with Kyle's actions - you do it a few times. There's a long string of dialogue where Jonathon addresses Kyle by name in every single sentence. That's annoying; don't do that. Emo Jonathon returns.

Nice ending, though. Wonderful comeback. I might start using that...




User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:28 pm
Emerson says...



Came back, finally...

No. Before you go looking others
missing a word?

Loved the humor, and the drama, and the smartness.

“Jonathon—get laid.”
Nice comment to bring back :-D




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 am
Riedawriter23 says...



Your words in this impress me more and more. I love how everyone tells Jon to get laid, that's hylarious. Good job on this one.




User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:21 am
Emerson wrote a review...



“I’m not really sure what I saw.” Kyle clicked, and the figures on the screen started jumping and twirling again.
Ack. This is like a really bad situation here. Thats jon talking, isn't it? The fact that Kyle has an action after it (without a paragraph break, mind) will make people think it was kyle (despite the fact that Kyle was speaking before this)

The way entropy is basically the guiding hand of the universe, edging it to the limits of chaotic behavior, remember?
that sounds SOO cool!

I'll have to finish this later. I'm seriously trying to do it now, but I can't concentrate. Sorry!

And, the math doesn't confuse me. I love it. I get it all. I love science and health and math, that stuff fascinates the snot out of me; I just cant do big math work. But I love theories. hee.





Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables