z

Young Writers Society



Chionophobia #42 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:48 am
Emerson wrote a review...



I just have one thing: Sarah guesses she is above the ocean, but without anything to make sense of this, why should she guess they are above the ocean? And then having it be true a little while later....eh.


Oh, and this:

Suddenly a rift of turbulence jostled them as they descended.
OMFG LOST! lol.




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:41 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



Poor Sarah! I actually kinda feel bad for her now. She almost got raped and now she's in France?! I swear I couldn't predict any of this even if I tried, lol.I loved this one! Sarah, sorry to say it, is a bitch and diserves this... that is if she's really the person I thought she was...or she couldn't be, she could be on the good side who knows?

You get my mind going everytime I read one of these. Though none of my predictions prove right lol, I like that, usually I can imagine the whole rest of the story from about two chapters but with Ch....well, you know what I mean, I'm at a loss for words. Excellent. Bravo!

Keep it up!
~Rieda





There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke