z

Young Writers Society



Prosthesis #30 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 am
Emerson wrote a review...



I adore these scenes. And this chapter is the most shocking of them. That voice that spoke now speaks to us, and mentions Jon, and--Aliens? I don't know what to think.

I'm excited. The more and more I read, the more I know this will be published. There isn't a way it won't. If this is your rough draft, I'm sure the final is beautiful. I caught some errors, but what is the point in saying so? :-p

I can feel its spindly fingers looping around my stomach and clenching upwards, forcing me to purge my insides
I love how vivid that is. Beautiful.




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:02 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



This was great, I think the most descriptive out of all the Pros with the camera.

We've all seen it. It's watched all of us at one point or another. It is the hand just above the back of your neck; the shadow at the end of the hall that watches you glance over your shoulder. It is the ruffle of papers, the listless whispering you hear before you fall asleep. It is the tension in your jaw, the pain in your head.

**This gave me the heeby jeebies. Lol, I was looking over my shoulder when I read this. And I loved the theme music!

~Rieda





I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix