Prosthesis #18 /P

by Incandescence

Removed.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 am
Emerson wrote a review...

weee It is better now ^_^

I love your portrayal of therapists, even though I'm pretty sure Dr. Haaser is just pretending to be one or...you know...something is going on. But it's hilarious. "Would you like to talk about that?" "You think people are conspiring against you?" It's so therapist typical. I want to see a "And how does that make you feel?" in there somewhere, lol.

I'm really interested to learn wtf is going on...

Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:00 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

Poor Jon. It seems like he's almost being broken down right now. He's actually taking on the characteristics of a crazy person...though knowing Jon as a character, I imagine that he's not at all crazy but just really angry and irritated that these people don't know he's not insane. Very, very irritated lol, I can relate...sadly.

I'm loving where Prosthesis is going, Jon being a "crazy person" I really didn't expect, but I'm still enjoying every twist and turn this story takes. I'm addicted!(as I told you)

Excellent!
~Rieda

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett