z

Young Writers Society



Chionophobia #41 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:38 am
Emerson says...



oen week
one

I love flashbacks. And I love you. And this feels like LOST, lol.

But still, yay!




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:10 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



Chooky, I think he means that Jon looked at Kyle when he didn't think Jon was looking." as in, "he" stands for Kyle. "Jon looked at Kyle when he didn't think Kyle was looking."....that's the way I took it at least.

Great Brad! I always love the flashbacks and seeing the past chemistry of Jon and Kyle. They were so good together, it's terrible that they aren't anymore, when you look at the perspective they're in now.

And(you're probably getting tired of hearing this, lol) I love the ending. You're making it so, the reader is excited and whoaed by the mystery...while bringing in such strong feelings many readers can relate too. You're a wonderful writer!

Great Job!
~Rieda




User avatar
280 Reviews


Points: 794
Reviews: 280

Donate
Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:12 pm
Nutty says...



Interesting storey... it's nice to see something from a different perspective.
"jon looked at kyle when he didnt think jon was looking" makes no sense. did you mean when he thought KYLE wasn't looking?





[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm