z

Young Writers Society



Melnikov #6 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Emerson wrote a review...



"You're going all Dan Brown on me here, buddy."
That, among many other things, was really, really funny.

I'm kind of confused by where they are living. I get this impression that it's like some odd kind kind of locked up community. Jon is their ambulance. And from what I remember of some other parts, that's the impression I get. but it's never explained and things... yeah.




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:12 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



For a second I thought that her eyes were going to start leaking from her skull and that she was going to go choke Kyle. Lol, I can understand why Jon is getting so crazy though, but the CMP and the party thing was over the top...though you never know. He could be right. He usually is. I keep wondering now, what did Kyle do to save Jon really? I'm thinking of a deal that he might have made...but I'm still working on that theory. Lol. Going to read the next! Great job!

~Rieda





Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio