Prosthesis #48 /P

by Incandescence

Removed.

Emerson wrote a review...

Hee.

Dang, I love this. I really do. As much as I want to get back to the current mess that is going on in the present, I love seeing all these moments through Kyle. You understand him more now, than in Ch, because like you said, Ch was john, and Pros is Kyle. Kyle can love, but before we didn't know that. I'm really, really enjoying it. It's like peeling away at his layers, his personality that he shows us, and now we're seeing all that he hides.

Woo hoo.

Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:03 am
miyaviloves wrote a review...

hey, caught up with this all again. Gosh, another amazing piece! I love the relationship between Jon and Kyle, its so sweet and well (Im basically repeatng Rieda here) just cute. I just wish thigns were so much more simple for them! But then there would be no storyso i guess i don't :( anyway, look forward to the next part!

Meevs
x

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:38 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

ANOTHER flashback? These are just some really lucky days :)! I love this side of Kyle. He was so much...softer than he is now in the present. This Kyle/Jon relationship is just so adorable and sweet and sad at the same time. I can't believe that Kyle is going to destroy Jon. We're here watching him long for Jon to be there, not voicing his opinion but thinking about it all. And then what? He's going to destroy him? And what is Jon thinking right now? What was Jon thinking then? This plot is just so exciting! I can't wait for the next! (flashback???) Great job on this!

~Rieda

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery