z

Young Writers Society



Prosthesis #45 /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2058 Reviews


Points: 32885
Reviews: 2058

Donate
Wed May 23, 2007 8:46 pm
Emerson wrote a review...



I love this!!!

It is so cute to see kyle and Jon before they met. Jon seemed like such a cute, crazy little kid, and you kept calling him 'boy' to emphasis the youngness in him.

I liked it ^_^

How even though some times things may change so much and so violently, there is always a concrete and stable structure to support it.


I liked this as well--it seems like a foreshadow or kind of a...metaphor? For the story as a whole. I'm not sure what the word I'm looking for is...but to me it stood out.




User avatar
516 Reviews


Points: 4890
Reviews: 516

Donate
Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:41 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...



Omg they're so cute! I can't believe Jon was talking too his backpack, it's always so nice to know what they were like when they were younger. Kyle was so...Kyle, it was just like him in just a little underdeveloped way, They were just such cute little characters. Jon with his nervous habits, Kyle with his funny remarks. I love the end also. How Kyle gave into Jon and went to eat with him. I guess they really can't resist each other. It's almost hard to believe that things got so messed up between them. And when Kyle attempts to destroy Jon...That's going to hurt so much. They were so close, it's going to be hard to see them against each other like that. Love the flashback. Great job on this!

~Rieda





The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna