Prosthesis #32 /P

by Incandescence

Removed.

Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 am
Emerson says...

While I'm waiting for the audio to load on my dial up, I'll write my comments.

Lovely as always. Really, what more have I to say?

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:24 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

Okay I'm taking notes. I have a feeling that that was full of clues that I'll need for later. We're reaching a glorious climax :). (That is, if this is a climax) I just love where this is going! So Dr. Haaser is a fraud, maybe? Or maybe the symbols actually mean something? I'm just so excited for what's to happen next!

And Kyle again. What were they doing in the bathroom, and how come I missed it? Lol, I love this new Kyle. This Kyle reminds me of like a ....Kyle/Jon. He has the both of their personalities entwined in him and it just makes him so sweet instead of the rough joking personality that he used to have. I of course miss the old Kyle though. With his joking ways and, even his habit of hiding feelings. It sort of made Kyle, Kyle if that makes sense. He was growing and then now he's "stunted" and resarted with absolutely no recollection of him and Jon, therefore it's not really the same Kyle, you know what I mean? Lol, I don't know if I'm making sense, I'm just putting thoughts down.

Now I must find out more about this "Dr." Haaser! Great job!

~Rieda

miyaviloves says...

Ooh there is an actual play button *is impressed* tho its a bit creepy...

Well done as always :D

Meevs
x

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon