Prosthesis #41 /P

by Incandescence

Removed.

Emerson wrote a review...

uuuugh.....!!!!

I have to know what the heck is going on! The video was beyond creepy, and I tried to pause it on the blue thing you pass by to see what it was but...it wouldn't work. Very, very creepy.

I also dialed the number but only got a busy signal. Perhaps I should try back later....

I feel sad for kyle and... I think I like this more than Ch? Or perhaps not. I like how you are adding other things to it and...Where is that video from???

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:41 am
Riedawriter23 wrote a review...

This was great! Great in the sense that...Kyle is being destroyed! *shudders* He can't move and ontop of that Jon is doing or has done something that he doesn't even know about. He might even like destroying Jon after he finds out what happens! And Dr. Haaser has like beyond pissed me off :) , I know that that was probably what his character is meant to do, but I think I hate him more than the average person should...I won't go into details. It may just be my love of Jon and Kyle...but then again, I DID always love it when Kyle got his ass kicked, I don't really know why. *shrugs*

Can't wait for the next! Great Job!
~Rieda

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:57 am
Kit says...

I'm still in my interstate moving type phase and slumming internet cafes, so here is a review in senryu. Better shredding awaits you

movement is improved
grandeur weighted minutiae
gut-rotting, divine

miyaviloves says...

I love this sooo much, poor Kyle, I hope he gets Nicholas back for hitting him. I'm just waiting for the dont scream thing to load now *waits*

Meevs
x

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi