Home » Literary works » Poetry » Humor

Oh shooey!

by Radrook

Oh shooey! Oh booooey.

Oh shooey shooey shoots!

The little bloomin bibbering

Urinated on my boot!

-

Oh fooey! Oh gooey!

Oh gooey doooy bain!

Da little bummy bimper

is a dooin it again!

-

Oh batty, Oh snatty!

Oh ratty tatty grat!

Why does dat grinnng grimlin

have ta hates me all like that?

-

Oh bessy! Oh Fressy!

Ooh fussy fussy fats!

Cuz dats da way da grimy is.

Even Tanta Toes nose dat!

WritingPrincess wrote a review...

Wonderful. This really made my day. The sheer humour behind it is brilliant. I love the words and the thing about the boot is awesome.
However, at the end there are TWO pieces of punctuation. Is that really necessary? Hey, I know I’m being picky but that’s what reviews are for, right?
I also think you could finish words, use proper English etc. Although this would bring down the humour level, it would be much easier to read.
Overall, I really liked this. Well done and I hope this helped.

Radrook says...

Thanks for the review. Will fix the punctuation typo. Glad you found it humorous. Will see if I can make it more readable.

Thu May 24, 2018 4:00 pm
Sree wrote a review...

Wow, As usual your poem rocks. It was way much funnier throughout the poem. Can't take the eyes-off. It sounded awesome.

"You nailed your humor like hammer in these following lines:

Oh fooey! Oh gooey!

Oh gooey doooy bain!

Da little bummy bimper

is a dooin it again!"

You know, I was in the speaker's boot. LOL. I enjoyed it to the core. The whole poem was coherent and was entertaining. You have great humor sense and i guess, you like a lot working on those.
Gray woc, key pee dap. LOL.

Radrook says...

Thanks for the review. You were in that boot? LOL! Glad you found the poem funny.
:)

You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken