The Unknown

by Elizabeth

When we met we fought
Word to word, I considered it flirting
Because I could always smile about it
So one night we made a bet
And I believed I won
So I asked for a phone number
And I called you and asked you if you wanted to date
You said yes
I was your first girlfriend
I thought you would be different
From all the other guys I dated
And yes you were
You actually liked me
Actually bought me things
Treated me like ahuman
Actually loved and cared
Then one day you changed
Totally and became the horror I thought I left
You became the ex boyfriend
The one that I left to be with you
To start a better life with
We have our ups and downs
Like when we got together
Then when I cheated
I said that I was sorry
And still you did nothing
Did you or did you not hear me?
Did you want to hear me?
Can we ever have this trust again?
Maybe a reason I did it was to bring you to a reality
That you don't know things
You can't spend your time living in a game world
So, do you think I did this for you?

---Dedicated to Colton---

Elizabeth says...

Most kids are immature sometimes, like me, I have fun that way and no other. But some people are just immature period and those are the people who should be alone in dark rooms with me. It's all this McDonalds and rap music that is changing the wya we think. I wonder what happened to the ways that the parents taught us. I am somewhat sickened by todays generation, I myself woud love to be living in the normal 90's when everything was new and fresh then maybe I could change what was new and fresh to something of my advantage.

----'--,--,--'@ TBR

Dreami says...

Lol, I know what you mean.

I can also get in a mood where I am mature beyond my age. I also think that nowdays kids are more mature than they used to. They know more. All kids now days seem to be more aware of the world around them, and are in no wat as innocent as kids used to be. It makes me sick sometimes. Its amazing what happens at my school, even though its supposed to be a Christian school. Ah. That's the end of my rant for now, though I could keep going if I wanted to.

-Dreami

Elizabeth says...

LOL.. if you have met Incandescene he is way above his leauge. He could be my dad or something by the way he acts, although I am sure not all dads are that cute :-P

Well, thins happen and I write about what i feel... right now I am writing about my boyfriends best friend.....

Dreami wrote a review...

You seem to write about love and crushes alot. Which is okay. You have a certain style with them that is really good, I barely ever see any mistakes with it. It just strikes me as strange that you, a 13 year old, writes about this stuff. You are mature for your age, and show it alot, which is okay, if you don't get too mature beyond your ages.

What? An 11 year old conseling a 13 year old? WHHHAAAAAAATTTT!?!?!

Sorry, I got off topic there.

But my point is, this is really good, I like it so much.

-Dreami

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -