Love Poem (Can't write... ROMANCE!!!)

by Elizabeth

All the things that make you
Are all the things I see
Are all the things there should be

Cinnamon kisses
Smokey Hugs
Petrifying glances
Crooked gait
Lovely eyes
Wavy hair
Tantalizing voice
Smiling face
Hyper spirit
Entrancing words
Close cuddles
Mindless banter
Enjoyable laughter
Witty comebacks
Sly remarks
Tingly gossip
Wonderful humor
Unbelievable love

This is how I see you
This is who you are
I love you

--For Colton--

hekategirl wrote a review...

I really like this! I don't agree with Writersdomain when she says it didn't touch her. It was very good, but the flow is a little off. It would make it sound much better if it flowed. Eshpeshiy the list thing.

"All the things that make you
Are all the things I see
Are all the things there should be"

I think thier should be another line there before you go into the list.

"This is how I see you
This is who you are
I love you"

I think you should put another line in beetween "This is who you are" and "I love you". To sort of ease into the last line, not abruptly come to it. But I really liked this. Good job.

Elizabeth says...

I can't possibley love colton anymore... or else I would explode into little red and blue pieces which nobody can or will touch.

Writersdomain wrote a review...

This was ok... wasn't bad, but it really didn't touch me. It was sweet though

All the things that make you
Are all the things I see
Are all the things there should be

Very nice beginning... very strong. Great job there.

Cinnamon kisses ....... (pretty good adjective, though I think you could find something better)
Smokey Hugs .........(smokey? huh? Ok, I guess)
Petrifying glances ..........(very nice adjective. I liked that one)
Crooked gait ..................(Um... that was ok, not the best though. perhaps something like 'entrancing', but you already used that word)
Lovely eyes ........ (could be better, but wasn't bad. Perhaps 'spellbinding eyes')
Wavy hair ..............(I didn't like that one very much)
Tantalizing voice............(Eh, not bad)
Smiling face ............. (This was a little weird compared to most of your other adj.'s, but not bad)
Hyper spirit ........... (Hyper? Um... I think you should use something different. Perhaps 'energetic' would fit better if you have to use that point.)
Entrancing words .......... (that's really nice)
Close cuddles .........(That wasn't great. You could use something better)
Mindless banter ..............(Doesn't really fit with the rest of the poem, but good adjective)
Enjoyable laughter .......(Eh, just ok)
Witty comebacks ........... (That's pretty good)
Sly remarks ..............(I like that one)
Tingly gossip ................(Really doesn't fit in with the rest)
Wonderful humor .............. (words like 'wonderful', 'beautiful' and 'good' are often overused. Try using better words to portray your point)
Unbelievable love .................(I think you really need a more powerful adjective to end this stanza with)

This is how I see you
This is who you are
I love you

The end was just ok, not as good as it could be. Perhaps making the words more colorful would be better. Perhaps 'All these things that make you. All these things I can see. Make me want to love you more. I love you' (with periods as line breaks) would be a little more fitting 'cause it corresponds with the beginning.

This was pretty good. Nice job and keep on writing.

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings