Superhero Ratzzy Comic

by Eros

P.s. I have used an app to create the images and background... But the content is original.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 pm
Psychotic wrote a review...

So, I'm sorry but I didn't particularly like this comic that much. I chuckled a bit though, which is one thing I always look for in a book. I can tell that you're a beginner, so I am encouraging you to stick with the app you got and improve your skills. However, I think the story line could've used a little more thought. I didn't really understand what was going on.

Also, I don't really think your comic really fits in with everything else on YWS. Of course I'm kind of new here, but I have been here long enough to understand what this place kind of stands for. I think it would be great if you posted your works on other websites so it wouldn't be so out of place. If that makes any sense at all.

I hope you keep on making comics though!

Eros says...

Yeah ... I got it...will surely edit it ...

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:24 pm
Brigadier wrote a review...

Hey there Eros.

I don't think this was the right fit for YWS or at least not the right fit for a publishing center work. There's very little about this that I would consider to be a literary work because there's almost no dialogue and then the artwork isn't really your own either. You might have picked the backgrounds and the body, but it's not your own drawings, so maybe give more credit to the program.

This would work much better as an art thread if you chose to continue working on it, which I'm sort of assuming you're going to do. I think you should consider a continuation on this because at the moment, there's not much going on. You have some dialogue in the very beginning but by the very end, it's just one stick figure and we don't have any further details about the character's actions. Comic strips function on having some sort of tag around an action. That doesn't exist here and neither does my interest.

One of the few lines of dialogue contains swearing so you are going to have to bump the rating on this to a 16+. More dialogue would be rather easy and even though I've already recommended it before, I'm just going to keep recommending it to you. I'm still not sure what's going on with your plot line, if it can really even be called that.

Go back.
Do some editing and put in some actual work.
Then try your project in a different forum on YWS.

Any questions? Just ask.
- Lizz

Eros says...

Yeah ...I got it ...I will edit it for sure...

Eros says...

But we'll ... shit is not a swear word I guess... He actually took the faeces of a shit ...

Eros says...

Sorry faeces of a pig.

Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:35 pm
Wordzyy says...

I loved this comic! So creative. Dialogues were awesome. Especially, PIG'S SHIT?! LOL.

ANd the twist you give where another pig appears. I liked this very much. So, its comics too for Eros. Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing your work. Looking forward to more of your works :)

Eros says...

Thank you so much ! Now since it's in the spotlight, I will definitely make some more comics and will improve on it more... Thank you so much ! You made my day... I woke up with so many surprises!

Wordzyy says...

WOW! Congrats on the spotlight!! Looking forward to more of your comics.
My pleasure! I'm so glad that you're happy. That's so nice of you to say. ^^

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data