Home » Literary works » Art » Romantic

Physics and My Love

by Eros

RAY OPTICS AND MY LOVE

My heart is a prism,  your smile is the white light.It enters my heart and disperses into a band of 7 colours in  my life.

If you are an object and i am a mirror, whenever you are between F & C, your image is formed beyond C.

SOUND WAVE AND MY LOVE

Pigeons can hear infrasonic sound. I wish you were a pigeon.My heart emits an infrasonic sound wave message when you come near me.

CURRENT ELECTRICITY AND MY LOVE

You are current and I am a galvanometer.Whenever you come i get deflected from my zero (balanced) state.

You are an EMF(Electromotive Force) and I am Current. A force in you pulls me like an emf.

MAGNETIC FIELD AND MY LOVE

Your eyes are  magnet.I am iron filling. The moment you are near me I get attreacted towards you.

CIRCULAR MOTOIN AND MY LOVE

Whenever friction between your image and my heart and mind is less I just skid away.

Fri May 29, 2015 3:03 am
TheSilentBagpipe wrote a review...

Hello there Eros! I have come to review your work, as promised =) Sorry that I am not a very good reviewer though, I am more of an inspirational type reviewer xD
Reviewing -
First off let me just say your poem/story was really well written. It was cool and unique and flowed quite well. Personally I think that it doesn't really qualify as a poem, but it makes a very good poem/short story. You did a good job of explaining love, and it was nice to see something unique. <3
There were a couple grammatical mistakes, you wrote this line - "Your eyes are magnet.I am iron filling. The moment you are near me I get attreacted towards you."

Lots of grammar mistakes in that one xD This sentence should be like this - "Your eyes are a magnet. I am iron filling. The moment you are near me you get attracted towards you."

You could also say "I am made of iron fillinf" *just a suggestion =)

That's all I have for know. Great poem, well done, well said and well written! Look forward to reviewing more of your stuff!

~Selina

Augustus wrote a review...

Heya!
Augustus here for the review.
Well, its an interesting piece of work. I have read many poems with different kinds of comparisons but this piece was kinda unique. I am a science student by myself so, I could understand this very well.
My only advice is that you should consider revising and editing. It contain some silly spelling mistakes and stuff like:

your smile is the white light.It enters my heart and disperses into a band of 7 colours in my life.us

* I am quite confused about the ending of this sentence. Maybe the word "us" shouldn't be there. Or I am unable to understand what it wants to convey.

* The word 7 must be in letters. (Seven)

your imade is formed beyond C.[/image]

*image

CIRCULAR MOTIN AND MY LOVE

*MOTION

i get attreacted towards you.

*attracted

*You should capitalize the letter "I".

*And you should leave one space before starting a new sentence after the full stop.

Other then these few typos, I found this piece of work pretty cool. Although, I am quite confused about the category which could be assigned to this. :P

I would love to read more of your work
Keep writing.
Goodbye and Goodluck.

~Augustus

Eros says...

Oh! I will take care of these things now. But thanks for you corrected my mistakes. I have learned them and I will be careful next time.

SoundsOfSilence wrote a review...

Hey, Sounds of Silence here!

I gotta say, even if I'm not really into romantic stuff, there was definitely something charming about this. I would probably get the humor more if I was really into science and stuff. But! I do appreciate it nonetheless. Heck, I don't even know if it was meant to be humorous, but it came off that way to me.

Either way, it's such great imagery and emotion!

You did a nice job.

Eros says...

Thank you SoundsOfSilence!!!

I liked this! haven't the slightest clue when it comes to poetry but it was different, and I really like different! I haven't really seen anyone compare love in such a way, so this was refreshing. Though I would recommend a once over for errors I think this is definitely romantic! Awesome job :)

Eros says...

Thank you sector 72!!!!!!
I am happy that you appreciate my work.

No worries, you did great!

Snoops wrote a review...

Hi eros!
I would suggest editing a few things. First thing put the I in capslocks, I had problems with that too, so don't worry.
Remember to put spaces between some things to make it less confusing. For the rest, I loved it. It was different and sciency. Maybe I didn't understand everything, sorry, but i did think it was romantic.
Best of luck.
-Lau.

Eros says...

I was very happy to read your review, dear Lau2001.The language was indeed difficult to understand but I think I have conveyed what I wanted

What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu