18+ Language Mature Content

Sold for Rs 50,000/-

by Eros

Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for language and mature content.

Another beautiful sunrise ...the cuckoos singing sweetly, the birds chirping merrily and the little boys going to the village school, jumping and dancing.

The girls were not allowed to go to school.  The villagers were blindfolded by the black cloth of gender discrimination wrapped around their eyes.

Some little girls doing the household chores outside their cottages could be seen early in the morning, helping their mothers.

"Alex, you will be married tomorrow with David, the son of the school principal of the village.", Said Alex's dad. Alex was just sixteen.

Anything said by the dad was considered as an order.

"As you wish, dad." Said Alex in her soft voice.

Later that night Alex saw her dad bending in front of her to-be-husband's dad, saying 60,000 was a big amount. The bargaining session lasted for an hour and finally the dowry amount was fixed at Rs 50,000.

Alex quietly saw everything and left secretly. The next day she was dressed in a red saree, wearing green bangles in her hands covered with henna or mehendi. Her long black hair was tied up in a bun. She was looking beautiful. She was as fair as the moon. 

The marriage ceremony was done by the evening and she was sold to David in Rs. 50,000/-

She was sold as a sex toy to David, to create another sex toy, if it was a girl, or another sex toy owner, if it was a boy.

David used her to satisfy his lust and the next day of their marriage, he stripped her blouse and torn her saree. He looked at her naked body and laughed wickedly. Alex was flushed with embarrassment, her cheeks were glowing red. The brown skinned devil pushed her on the bed and spanked her ass hard. He flipped his hair. Alex winced in pain. He gagged her mouth with his hard cock. She tried hard to suppress her tears. David ruthlessly went on pounding her with hard and deep strokes. He kept on having sex with her for hours, day and night. One day, she refused to have sex with him. 

David tied her to the bed post, naked. He removed his leather belt and whipped her breasts and her cunt. She cried in pain, but he acted deaf to her screams.

After leaving her body with scars, he would have sex with her and leave.

This went on for a month. As soon as she became pregnant, she was kicked out of the house. The sixteen year old pregnant girl left the village because the villagers mocked at her, teased her and joked about her pregnancy. Her parents also refused to accept her back. She went to the nearby town and decided to settle there with her child that was in her womb.

She kept wandering here and there, walking with the pain in her womb. She did not get anything to eat and was starving. So she decided to work as a maid in someone's house in the town. With the earned money, she would eat some bread and survive. The work she did affected her health badly and in her third week of pregnancy, her child died inside her womb. She weeped in her own arms but did not tell anyone about it. She felt lonely in the town. Her life seemed dark ...as dark as the new moon's night. She did not give up. She strengthened herself and kept on working as a maid. Slowly she made progress in her work and saved her money and bought a little cottage. Though the cottage was small, she was happy that it belonged to her.

Two years later, while she was returning to her little cottage, she was abducted by a few men who covered their faces in a mask. She was raped by a dark, hefty man.

After the rapist satisfied himself for two more years, he tied Alex in iron shackles and sold her at the cost of Rs 50,000 to a handsome man. The man was nice, his name was Alor. He behaved like a prince and treated her like his princess. They lived a happy married life. He did not have rough sex with her, but made love with her. They tried for a child. But her health was weakened by her past  experiences. The doctors said that there would be danger to her health if she gave birth. But they still lived happily. She grew old. Her wish was to donate her eyes after her death. 

She died before Alor and her eyes were donated to the eye bank.

Her eyes were transplanted to a young blind girl. David wanted to do a good work, so he himself paid the bill of the eyes transplant.

The bill was of Rs. 50,000.

Alex's life revolved around that amount.

50,000.

Can life be sold for a few paper notes? Life is precious. Don't play with someone's life. Alex did not end her life. In the end, all she got was happiness. Don't end up your life for any reason. Don't be afraid of the dark. The sun is following the dark nights.

Wordzyy wrote a review...

Hey, Eros!

It started so pleasant and came the situation 'welcome to the real world'

The girls were not allowed to go to school. The villagers were blindfolded by the black cloth of gender discrimination wrapped around their eyes.

The description given were so damn true. It happens in the country I live in. Though there is women empowerment, the emotions are be suppressive for women to express. They are muted muse. Stories like tis' honor to give voice for them.

Well,'well nailed the message'

Women should be an blessed asset to man not a cursed liability. I totally get the picture.

I should accept this, reading this piece made me cry. I get this feeling, whether it happens to some some lady or known one it happens to our gender, US! World will be a better place, if changes come. I appreciate it that you've presented your work on this contemporary situation. Which is the need of the hour. Kudos! to you for that.

The bill was of Rs. 50,000.

50,000.

Though she suffered miserably, she did get happiness in the end. Also you did bring the morals into your story, like DAvid paying the bill, well, a good deed by that moron.

That was a massive twist, I liked the way you ended the story. Tragedies freak me out, I am a squeamish person. But, you made justice to the story, I liked it.

In the end, all she got was happiness. Don't end up your life for any reason. Don't be afraid of the dark. The sun is following the dark nights.

Simply awesome. Great advice. Thanks for sharing this work.

Keep writing! Looking forward for more of your works :)

Eros says...

Thank you for the review, @Sree !

Wordzyy says...

Welcomed! :)

Atticus says...

Heya, MJ stopping by to thank you for writing about such a difficult subject and for your hopeful message at the end!

I would encourage you to rate this 18+ not only because of the rape scene but also because you describe their sex, and since this is a site for writers as young as 12 or 13, the rule is to keep all stories that describe/mention sex with an appropriate age rating.

Great job on this, and keep writing!
~MJTucker

Eros says...

Thank you for the review !! Yeah... It is rated 18 already ...

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm
Justlittleoleme2 wrote a review...

Hey there.

It's just little ole me here to review.

I'll start by saying that I appreciate the that you are tackling such a difficult subject, and I like your ending message. No matter how dark things get, we must never loose hope in the inevitable sunrise.

However, there were a few points that need addressing.

I'll start with grammar.

The use of the ellipses is not appropriate, a comma would work best here.

Saying that they are blindfolded is the same as saying the cloth is wrapped around their eyes. It would be best to choose one or the other.

Alex, you will be married tomorrow with David, the son of the school principal of the village.", Said Alex's dad. Alex was just sixteen.

You can just say he is the son of the school principle, you don't have to mention the village. We know. Also, when writing speech quotes, you shouldn't put any sort of punctuation directly after the end quotes.

he stripped her blouse and torn her saree.

Just a tiny edit, tore would work better than torn.

Don't end up your life for any reason.

Don't end your life for any reason.

Alright, now that that's out of the way let's talk about your story.

I'm having a problem understanding a few things.

You say that she was kicked out as soon as she became pregnant, and that she lost the baby on the third week.

The problem is that most pregnancies go unnoticed for the first three weeks of pregnancy, and even longer in some cases. Especially when the parents are young and inexperienced. How did she find out she was pregnant? How did her husband know? At what point was it discovered?

Did her parents really not care about their daughter, even after paying so much for their daughter's dowry? What david did was akin to stealing. Surely that must have meant something to them.

Why was everyone so derisive of her? Was there a cultural motive? As an outsider looking in I need to understand the motives behind her mistreatment by the whole village.

There are other questions but I feel like this is enough for now.

I guess, as a reader, I really don't get to see much of her world. I don't get to know the people, or the culture that allowed all these terrible things to happen. I don't even get to know the main character very well, even though I'm seeing her endure all this torment.

What I mean is that this is great first draft, it draws me in, makes me want to know more about, but it's not a finished work.

Keep at it! There is so much potential here.

Eros says...

Actually I wanted to make it short. And yes you are correct, it was all the culture in the village, they did not accept their daughter once she was married.

Yeah, the pregnancy thing you said is correct. I will edit it make it clear...
Thank you so much for your review !! It was very helpful for more improvement ! Thanks again

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders