Home » Literary works » Poetry » Humor

Just Upload!

by Horisun

I've been binge reading, 

Review rampaging, 

Chatting, talking, predicting. 

Waiting and waiting, 

Rereading and rereading, 

Thinking and guessing. 

Last chapter 

Was a cliffhanger. 

Are you kidding me? 

My impatient self 

Will explode, 

Unless you upload! 

Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:21 am
riancarthy says...

Hey! I actually fell in love with this poem as soon as I finished reading it. I have it in my head now and it won't leave! I love the little plot and I can clearly imagine this situation in my head which is a very good thing. Keep up the good work, gave you a follow ! All the best!

- rian

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 pm
Honora says...

XD this is pretty accurate! Good job! :D

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:34 pm
Honora says...

Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:33 pm
Honora says...

shieldmaiden says...

I love it!!!!!!!!!! This had me in stitches! :) :) :)

Awru wrote a review...

Lol!I loved this short yet fullfilling poem.It portrayed the feelings of waiting for a certain procrastinating writer so well.Its repetitiveness felt so good unlike most poems.Now the whole poem is humming in my mind.Its such a great example of light hearted humour.My most fav part of the poem is its simplicity

Keep up the great work
Peace out

Horisun says...

Hello, FlamingPhoenix here with a short review for you on this lovely night, and to help get your work out the green room.

Okay let's start.

So I thought the title to this poem was really eye catching, and that is something you are looking for in a title, and I think you nailed it, because I couldn't stop myself from coming and reading your work.
I'm a little sad the poem is short, but with the story you are telling and the flow, along with the really well done riming, I don't think it needs to be any longer, otherwise it will feel forced, so I think you stopped it at the perfect spot.
I love the way you have done the punctuation, it has been put in all the right places, to make this poem feel energized with some eagerness in there. That was a great touch.

Over all I'm loving what you have here, with every poem you make, the better it get's and I'm loving watching the way you grow and improve. Oh another thing I want to mention is that this poem was beyond funny, and something I can relate to. I'm sure there is many times in someone life when they feel like this. So great job.
I'm really glad I got to be one of the people to read and review your work, I really enjoyed it. I also look forward to what you will post next. Your works are amazing. Post again on YWS and never stop writing, have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamignPhoenix.
Reviewing with a fiery passion!!

salia4 says...

I love this! this is exactly how I feelscrolling through this site and others, cuz I'm all out of stuff to read! I love how humorous this is, and is something a lot of people relate to, I was laughing throughout this poem cuz it's just too true!

I will most definitely have to check out your profile and see your other stuff, hope you upload again soon!

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short