Home » Literary works » Poetry » Humor

I Would Never Crush Him!

by Horisun

OOHHH

You say

You have a crush

You say

PFFFFFFFFFFF

Never.

Not tomorrow, not today

I say.

Lying

Tue May 28, 2019 3:56 am
xJade wrote a review...

Wesh! Professor Jade here for a review. Let's just get to it then....

OOHHH

What a cute start to the poem. Maybe add an exclamation to the end to make us know it's something exciting XD!

You say

You have a crush

That shows though this is lighthearted it's still relatable. You say it as it is, no metaphors, and that is your own choice. Good job. Maybe go through and check your grammar, though.

You say

PFFFFFFFFFFF

The rhyme scheme is so cute and the flow is on fleek! :)

Never.

Not tomorrow, not today

I say.

Lying

That is a great ending to the poem!

OVERALL: I think this is fun, deep yet light, very relatable, and funny. Good job and I hope to see more of your stories and poetry soon....

I hope this helped!
-Professor JadeLotus-

Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 am
starryknightt says...

Lol, is this poem about me?

Kidding.

Kind of.

This is pretty fun.

Particularly related to the "PFFFFFFFFFFF".

Great job haha.

Can't wait to read more of your art!

-M

26Gemini wrote a review...

I love the flow of this poem and I have no issues with it. I like how short it is, it just reflects well how poems do not have to be long or serious. I love humorous poems and encourage them with all of my heart. I feel like the best poets though they know how to experiment with language can portray their emotions in the fewest words, simply because it is so hard to do. It is hard to capture an entire idea in just eighteen words. The poem is refreshing to see on the site, not just because it is cute and cheerful but that it symbolizes more works flowing in. The flow of works is becoming ever so more steady and that makes me happy. I feel like though I will be gone on the twenty seventh of May the site will pick up and everyone will be writing and reviewing again. Continue writing and encouraging it to be done continue reviewing and continue being the awesome person you are and will always be. I love you works and I send you love. <333

Wed May 22, 2019 3:35 am

Hello, FlamingPhoenix here with a short review for you on your poem, and to help get it out the green room for you.

Okay let's start.

So i really couldn't see anything wrong with this poem. Everything was written really well. But you do need to add a little more punctuation to help with the flow. But that was the only thing I saw that needed to really be fixed. This poem was rather funny, it could see to people talking as I read this.
I also really like your name you chose for your poem, it fits it rather well. And I like the exclamation mark you put at the end, making it sound quit dramatic.
Over all I loved reading and reviewing your poem, I'm quit excited to see what you will write next. I hope you will never stop and have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix.
Reviewing with a fiery passion.

But like all lower back tattoos, it is deeply flawed.
— Bill Nye