Home » Literary works » Poetry » Horror

Wind & Pinwheels

by Audy

waywardxwanderer wrote a review...

This poem is absolutely stunning - it's vague in a mystical, mysterious way that shows more the ebb and flow of emotions than what is causing them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this poem seems to be about a love that is at first glance innocent, beautiful, kind; as you begin to trust the person more and more, though, letting them in, they tear it all to shreds, take advantage of you. This seems to sow a seed of darkness, a pain that you don't quite know how to deal with. You don't know where to look, trying to see things her way, but when you do, you are destroyed.

The way you put all of this is so incredibly beautiful and heart-rending, watching the narrator be torn apart by something they didn't ask for. Your writing carries deep meaning with every single word, and through picking them all apart, they come together to create a story that is altogether tragic. They style you write in, too, is so incredibly unique - the words and metaphors you choose carry the story in a way that I've never seen before. It seems like a genuine fight, a battle against a physical darkness, an evil creature, but really it's just the fight in the narrator. This is brilliantly done, and I applaud you.

Wayward (:

Ooh..This is quite the interesting poem you’ve got there.I might have felt this way when I didn’t write for a long time,but I don’t remember.But yeah,you can feel the insanity of being left behind,of wanting revenge.Ruthless terror poisoning the minds of others,the main victims being the creators themselves.Be careful with your creations.I hope you have a cool day/night!

"Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi