z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:53 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@featherstone9086!

Welcome to the Great Hall of the Knights of the Green Room! To become a Knight, you must complete ten reviews on works in the green room. Most of our Knights catalogue their exploits in personal threads, so go about in our forum and make your log! "Knight Feather's Log!" or somesuch!

When you have completed ten green room reviews (meaning you are the first or second reviewer of a piece), return to this thread and be rewarded with the Knight of the Green Room badge!

Huzzah!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:43 pm
Lumi says...

A hard wind blows as the great hall's doors clamor open, the rogue poet Lumi falling to his face with broken daggers clutched in-hand. It seems this rogue is in need of a sword...

I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:49 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Knight @Lumi has braved the coming cold and earned himself a sword of the strongest metals. Lest we march forward with him, HOORAH!

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745

Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:01 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@Lumi - Your new sword and shield are well earned and happily given! May they always protect you from thorny hedges.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:26 pm
Astronomer says...

Moonwatcher here to claim a few more badges! ^-^

Horse

Full Armor

A Jousting Lance

I'm also going to claim The Head of a Wild Boar for this work: work/nishthabawa2896/Woh-muskurana-tera-yaad-aaya-132174?c=600443#c600443

My reasoning behind this being that this work has been in the green room for awhile at the time, and I honestly didn't want to review this myself because of the fact that it was in a completely different language. Eventually, I gave it a try and attempted to review it as well as I could. I think that is how this badge works, but if not, let me know! ^-^

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 am
KotGRCommander says...

Gather, gather, Knights, for there is an event that has happened! Knight @Moonwatcher has earned himself not only a horse, but a full set of armor and a jousting lance too! Along with this he has taken the head of a wild boar, showing bravery in what he couldn't before.

The story isn't over just yet! Knight @Kaos has also earned her horse, and not only that, but a full set of armor to match!

Let us march forward with them in battle.

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 am
Casanova says...

Nova's Log

Not sure what to do, but, CAN I BECOME A KNIGHT NOW?
Chat's bangin' yo

Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:34 am
KotGRCommander says...

I've checked over your reviews, but make sure to link the reviews that you've done for a certain badge in a spoiler like you do in your thread, but just the ones for that badge.

Nonetheless, Squire @Casanova has become a Knight! Let us drink out of our gold chalices to celebrate!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:39 pm
AmyMedek says...

Hi! I'm Amy. I'm kinda new here, but I find the knight idea really cool. I don't really know how to post badges or pictures on this thing yet, but if I did, then that'd be cool. I hope it's not a requirement for this group though. Anyways, nice to meet you all and I also enjoy watching Monty Python. My interests include reading, writing, and finding new ways to think of things. When it comes to reading and writing, I tend to be a bit picky. If the story's not engaging, I try to be nice, but if it's not very good, I try to give my honest opinion. I tend to like fantasy, sci-fi, and romance (as long as it's not just about sex).
Love.

14 Reviews

Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:55 am
AmyMedek says...

Um.. this is Amy again. I'd love to be a knight. I think this idea is awesome!
Love.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:13 am
KotGRCommander says...

Welcome, AmyMedek, not only to the Knights of the Green Room, but to YWS! To become a Knight, you must create a thread and list reviews there. It takes ten to become a Knight and once you have done so, post them here in a spoiler which is suggested. For now, I dub you as a Squire!

I wish you well on your quest. To make your list not take up as much space, you can do [ spoiler ]*insert list of reviews here*[ /spoiler ] but without the extra spaces in the brackets. I did this to make it easier for a Squire to understand! If you have any questions, do not fear to ask. Be brave in your quest, and I hope you accomplish it.

14 Reviews

Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:22 am
AmyMedek says...

Yay! I did it! I posted ten reviews. =)
Love.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:58 am
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

@AmyMedek! I have checked your reviews, and all but one (The Beast by Travis) count as Green Room Reviews, meaning they were the first or second review on a literary work. Just one more Green Room review and you shall be granted knighthood!

Victory is so close I can smell it! And it smells like our fancy barbecue sauce!

...that is our fancy barbecue sauce!

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat