z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Least Romantic: Chapter Six: Unexpected Ally

by Horisun


It never stopped.

People shut them out, pushed them away, treated them like trash.

Some were kind, but fear kept them from reaching toward them.

But it doesn't matter. Ala thought, swinging across the monkey bars. Me and Henry have each other, and together, we can stand up to Tiana and her band of meanie pants.

Henry was absent, (Again) and Ala busied herself by thinking about her new favorite show, My Little Pony. She had a dream the night before that the main character turned into an alicorn. She really hoped that it would actually happen.

"Hey," Someone said behind her. Ala whirled around, and for a moment, she thought it was Tiana, but she let out a long sigh of a relief when she realized it was just Tianas sister, Jenny. "Jackie's absent today, mind if I play with you?"

Ala instantly brightened. "Of Course I don't mind. What do you want to play?"

Jenny blushed a bit. "Well, see, there is something that I've always wanted to play... Do you promise not to laugh?" She asked.

"I won't." 

"I've always wanted to play My Little Pony." Jenny muttered.

Ala grinned, "Of course! I love that show!" Ala said, "Let's play!"

Everything was great! Ala discovered that she had a lot in common with Jenny. But of course, it couldn't last long.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
616 Reviews


Points: 122617
Reviews: 616

Donate
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:12 am
FlamingPhoenix wrote a review...



Hello again my writing friend! It's me IcyFlamyPhoneix. Anyway I just popped in the leave a review before I move onto the next chapter.

Okay let's start.

So I wasn't expecting the story to take such a turn. I thought Tiana would have been pouncing on Ala every change she gets so she leaving her alone was a really shocker to me. But I was also a very big relief.
Though I wonder what has happened to Henry to have him not come to school, I guess he could have gotten sick, or seeing family maybe. But I can't help my mind thinking of the worst things that can happen, because me being a writer like you I no you like to spring surprises on us readers. So I was wondering if his mom and dad may have moved him into another school because there is to much trouble at the school his at now? I no that's not going to happen...maybe, but I can't help but think it.
Anyway I was nice to see Ala make a new friend, I am rather shocked Tiana's little sister is so gentle. Jenny seems very sweet and she and Ala could really become close friends, but I'm sure Tiana will come between them because Tiana is her sister, but with your story you can never no, your always changing things. XD

So the ending to this chapter freaked me out a little because I have a feeling something really bad is about to happen, and I have no idea what!!!! O_O So I will be going to the next chapter right away. I hope you keep writing and post again soon. Have an amazing day or night either one.

Your friend and faithful reader
FlamingPhoenix.
Reviewing with a fiery passion!!




User avatar
103 Reviews


Points: 810
Reviews: 103

Donate
Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:10 pm
shieldmaiden wrote a review...



I'm happy that Ala found a friend in Jenny. But why must your chapters always end on a sad note? It terrifies me and makes me worry about what's to come! Very realistic to have Tiana's sister become Ala's new friend. Often if the main villain of a story is nasty, their siblings also don't like them very much and alliance themselves to their enemies in hopes to vanquish them. (Forgive my old english - I was reading a essay on Shakespeare) Farewell my friend and keep writing!
-Shieldmaiden




Horisun says...


Lol!



User avatar
67 Reviews


Points: 3377
Reviews: 67

Donate
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 am
View Likes
Awru wrote a review...



Ala is a SEEKER!!!Her dreams turn to reality Oh gawd!!That grl's gonna do great things.I am sure of it!!
Also i am concerned about myself now, a pre schooler loves My Little Pony whereas i am obsessed with it.Does that make me loco.A pre schooler plays pretend games and i....I should probably stop here*awkward laughter*

People shut them out, pushed them away, treated them like trash.

Some were kind, but fear kept them from reaching toward them.

Ala my little philosopher.U r growing too fast*sobs*
Me and Henry have each other,

Why there r soo many things wrong with me??
I've always wanted to play My Little Pony."

AGREED!!
But of course, it couldn't last long.

Of course it couldn't she is that fricking butt girl's Gemini. Funny how twins can differ soo much

Keep Up the Excellent Work :smt023

peace out




Horisun says...


Thank you!



User avatar
453 Reviews


Points: 825
Reviews: 453

Donate
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:14 pm
View Likes
Lib wrote a review...



Heeeyooo Horisun!

Hope you are doing well today or tonight, depending on what side of the world you are on, obviously. I'm here to give you a review! Also, I'm on my mum's phone, and the keyboard is extremely annoying. All phone keyboards are extremely annoying so whatever. If there's stupid spelling mistakes, don't look at me, look at the keyboard.

Alright. I see what you have here. Interesting. Hmm. Interesting indeed. What if Jenny joins Ala and Henry and they all become besties and then they're all like this mini army who fight Butt (Tiana) and her followers? Like, that'd be the cutest thing ever! *squeal*

Me and Henry have each other, and together, we can stand up to Tiana and her band of meanie pants.


Lol, meanie pants.

Now... Nitpick-punctuation-grammar-stuff time!!!

Henry was absent, (Again) and Ala busied herself by thinking about her new favorite show, My Little Pony.


The "again" in the brackets doesn't need to be capitalized. Also, MLP!! Eeek, girl, you're my bff now! <3 :smt023

Ala whirled around, and for a moment, she thought it was Tiana, but she let out a long sigh of a relief when she realized it was just Tianas sister, Jenny.


The second "Tianas" is supposed to have an apostrophe before the "s".

Ala instantly brightened. "Of Course I don't mind. What do you want to play?"


"Course" does not need to be capitalized.

But of course, it couldn't last long.


It won't. I AM BEGGING YOU TIANA, DO NOT MESS WITH THIS FRIENDSHIP!!!! PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU....

I swear, if Tiana does anything, I'll be so mad at her. I'll never talk to her. But, you'll obviously do something to your story and it'll be perfectly fine and I'll love it no matter what. ;)

That brings us to the end of my review. Hope this helped in one way or the other. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Of course, if you've got any questions, feel free to ask whenever.

And as always...

Keep on writing!

~Liberty




Horisun says...


:D




Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill