z

Young Writers Society


18+ Mature Content

F*** You

by FireSpyGirl


Warning: This work has been rated 18+ for mature content.

A year and a half that I wish I could forget. 

I was 19 and had no idea what I was doing. 

For two years I'd been your friend, watched you pull yourself out of hell. 

I was the only person who stayed when everyone else left. 

I thought I knew you. 


What. The. Hell. Was. I. Thinking??? 

If I could remember why I liked you maybe that would help. 

Maybe. 

You have no idea what you did wrong. 

You can't take responsibility for what you did. 

I stayed with you until I hated you, out of fear and guilt. 

Jumped from one dark place to another, just to get away from you. 

The relief and joy I felt the night I called and finally said:

"We're done." 

Then the rage came. 

I finally realized everything you did to me.

Once it hit, once it sank in that you r**** me, 

there was no fear. Just pure rage. 

The manipulating, guilt tripping and hitting. 

"It only happened once, I apologized" is all you ever said. 

That's not enough, it was still wrong. 

Someday karma will catch up, you will bleed. 

Every single memory of us I took and burned. 

Every picture. Every gift. 

I wish I could get rid of the loathing I feel when I think of the fact that I ever let you touch me. 

You never, ever truly knew me, threw a fit like a child every time I won a fight, every time I called you out on your absolute bullshit. 

I can't wait for life to hit you. 

It's true, the best revenge is moving on and living one's best life,

but I still want to see you bleed. 

I want to be the reason you bleed. 

So sincerely, with all my heart, 

From the devil I've become,

FUCK YOU.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
5 Reviews


Points: 41
Reviews: 5

Donate
Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:04 pm
View Likes
Cage wrote a review...



Strong vengeful and resentful feelings, and I mean this not as a negative criticism, but as a neutral statement of a fact. I don’t know if you have written this poem from a true event that has happened with you(I hope not; if it did really happen, I sincerely hope that you find happiness ahead in your life), but from the poetic point of view, you were able to give a glimpse of what you were thinking and feeling.
It is a very impactful poem brewing with strong feelings. A very outgoing active voice grips our hearts from the start, which is maintained throughout the poem.
An insight into such an experience really left me shattered.
This poem exemplifies how a goo poem can be written even with such feelings, which is uncommon to find.




FireSpyGirl says...


@Cage:
Thank you for the review. this poem is true events that have happened to me, annoyingly.



Cage says...


That%u2019s very sad to hear. I really hope you are able to overcome this pain soon.



User avatar
31 Reviews


Points: 354
Reviews: 31

Donate
Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:03 am
View Likes
julia002 wrote a review...



This felt like a polished journal entry, you pouring your heart out quickly in an emotional way. However, the ending felt more calculated and sinister, like you have wiped away the tears and are ready to move on:
"but I still want to see you bleed.

I want to be the reason you bleed.

So sincerely, with all my heart,

From the devil I've become,

FUCK YOU."


this was powerful. I struggle with feeling anger, especially towards people. I think I try to empathize too much and I always try to see the other side of things. Lately, I've been getting angry, in the best way. I've realized that some people do deserve a nice big FUCK YOU. This was an empowering read.





I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom