Miles Apart

by Bellarke

Even through the distance,
I will always love you.

--

Even if you don't know what to do,
I will always have a plan.

--

Even when you want to give up,
I will not let you, I will love you through it all.

--

The miles between us,
are just proof that we can make this work

--

For every mile that keeps us apart,
there are a million reasons to keep you close.

--

Miles apart,
but my heart will always hold yours close.

--

I love you,
and the distance between us can never change that.

--
If you wanted the world,
I would fight everything just to give it to you.
--
Even though miles seperate us,
I will always be there for you.

potatoefry2001 says...

SHE WROTE IT FOR ME!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH SHE MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY.

Bellarke says...

AWweeeee! Yes, I did write it for you, Beautiful.

Fri May 10, 2019 2:07 am

Hello, FlamingPhoenix here with a short review for you on this lovely day, and to help get your work out the green room.

Okay let's begin.

Over all this was a really well written poem, the emotion is very deep making the poem even better, and it let's your readers connect with it better. To me I don't think you should add more, where you left it is a really good place, it's a good way to end this wonderful short story of yours. But that is up to you, if you do add more I'm sure it will be great.
I think it was nice leaving your paragraphs short, in away it made the poem even better.
I thought it was nice how you put the name of the poem into the poem, some people including me don't do that some times, so it was cool seeing that you had done it. Talking if the title, brilliant choice by the way, when I saw it I new I had to come read your work, and it was very much worth it.

Well that's it from me for now. I'm glad I had the time to review your work and read it. It's a really well written poem that you should be proud of yourself for. Never stop writing and have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix
Reviewing with a fiery passion.

Bellarke says...

Thank you so much! :)

No problem. ;)

Fri May 10, 2019 12:28 am
Corvus says...

I love this poem, it is very sweet.

I noticed a punctuation error. the comma in "The miles between us, are just proof that we can make this work" is unnecessary

this is a very nice poem and it almost feels complete already.

Bellarke says...

Thank you so much! :)

Thu May 09, 2019 8:16 pm
potatoefry2001 wrote a review...

AWWWWWWWWE This is beautiful. I love you with all my heart and I am so very happy I get to call you mine. I can't explain how we ended up together, but all that matters is that it happened. I am so very lucky that I have you in my life. You are so special to me, and I will never leave you and I hope I will never lose you. I can't wait to come and see you. Thank you for being in my life. I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see how far we go. You have put a smile on my face everyday since the day we first started talking. Thank you for being the reason I want to smile, the reason I want to live, and the reason I want to jump up and down and yell to all the world that I am dating the best. You are so freaking amazing and I hope you will always remember that. And I am in tears with this poem, it is beautiful... Just like you.

Bellarke says...

awweeee. I love you so so much. You have no idea how you make me feel!!! I am so so lucky to have you!!!

It is I who is LUCKY!!! I love you with all my heart, and you are so amazing.

Thu May 09, 2019 8:09 pm

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost