Home » Literary works » Poetry » Mystery / Suspense

The Far Stars

by EverLight

Made in wonder, and majesty
Clothed in beautiful mystery
Shining jewels of the sky
The far stars
A crown of star and flame
A soul of foresight and glory
An eternal dance
The far stars
Worlds united through mastery
Light immortal through sovereignty
Song divine through infinity
The far stars

Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Bhaavya Singh wrote a review...

Hey everlight, hello!! I read this fantastic piece of yours and I really love it. I appreciate the way of writing. You wrote it in such a precise manner, it touches my heart. The way you illustrated the nature of stars, it was so amazing. You took the whole concept to a next level. It's fantastic, the way you included so deep meanings in a short poem with immense beauty. This piece is Fantasmagorical!

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:24 pm
Raelyn wrote a review...

Sorry I submitted a comment on accident without any words. I have my elegant moments of FAIL, you witnessed one of them. Now to your beautiful Poetry. First of all, I wanted to draw the attention on the rich words you used. They really added elegance and beauty to the piece. I was really drawn in by the star. I have an unhealthy obsession with stars, I really loved the outlook you made on them. Here is my one suggestion I want to read more, this poem is a bit short and I feel like you could go further. That being said it also short and sweet, reading a massive poem can be a lot. In a way you talked quieter so we had to listen harder. Which I love.
Keep writing and I look forward to reading more of your pieces!

EverLight says...

Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:18 pm
Raelyn says...

Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Theia wrote a review...

Hey ! First of all congratulations on this amazing piece of yours. Personally, I am an astrophilic so obviously my love for the stars attracted me towards the title , which is a very good title actually. This poem is actually a very deep and symbolic poem with a beautiful meaning. Let me know if I am correct but I think you have related stars with life or something much more deep. I think the wordings are a little confusing but don't change it much , it is beautiful. My favourite lines would be
" A song of foresight and glory
An eternal dance."

A beautiful work all in all . Keep writing and posting.

EverLight says...

Thank you. I appreciate that.

EverLight says...

Your user name, and avatar are both stunning BTW.

It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice