Storybook Badges & Challenges

2467 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2467
Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hello good people of Storybook town!

Today I come to you with some very exciting news - we have added 12 Storybook badges for you to earn!

What do these badges look like?

Well they're shiny of course and badge-y and they look like these:
Spoiler! :
Paper shield test.png
Paper shield test.png (25.93 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Lead shield.png
Lead shield.png (25.77 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Copper shield.png
Copper shield.png (29.53 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Bronze shield.png
Bronze shield.png (14.9 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Peridot shield.png
Peridot shield.png (24.13 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Amethyst shield.png
Amethyst shield.png (27.64 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Aquamarine shield.png
Aquamarine shield.png (29.87 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Silver shield.png
Silver shield.png (15.79 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Sapphire shield.png
Sapphire shield.png (27.85 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Ruby shield.png
Ruby shield.png (20.1 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Emerald shield.png
Emerald shield.png (28 KiB) Viewed 7761 times
Gold shield.png
Gold shield.png (17.5 KiB) Viewed 7761 times

Oooh shiny! How do I get one?
Spoiler! :
If you want a badge, you need to be given a storybook challenge which you can then complete to earn a number of adventurer credits. These challenges will be issued by storybook owners or participants to revive or encourage movement in a storybook.

For example, I might challenge someone in my storybook to have their character reveal a secret to character x within three posts. I would do this by posting in this thread and tagging the challenged adventurer. They would then gain 1-3 credits upon successful completion.

Who can issue a challenge?
Spoiler! :
Anyone who is the storybook owner or has a Novice rank or higher and is participating in the storybook may issue a challenge.

What must a challenge require?
Spoiler! :
To be a valid challenge it needs to require the challenged adventurer to make at least one additional post in the storybook and it can offer no more than 6 adventurer credits as a reward. Occasionally there will be official challenges issued which will allow more credits to be earned for a single challenge.

I've got enough adventurer credits for a badge... how do I claim it?
Spoiler! :
Simply make a post in this thread and a moderator will be along to verify your credits and award you with the badge.

Who gives out the points? Can I use them for anything else and can they be obtained by anything other than these Challenges? -Inpsired by DreamingForever
Spoiler! :
The Storybook Crew gives out the points once either you say in this thread that you've finished a challenge or we see that you have. And, these points are just for this challenge! They're made up and the only other way the SB Crew will award points will be through Captain's Challenges, Storybook Workshops, or other events!

Challenge Instructions

Please use the following form when issuing a challenge:
Code: Select all
[b]Challenged Adventurer(s):[/b] @UserName
[b]Storybook:[/b]
[b]The Challenge:[/b]
[b]Completion Time:[/b] (in posts)
[b]Credits Awarded:[/b]

Challenges expire after 30 days and will be removed from this thread after that time. Posts for claiming badges will also be deleted after the badge has been awarded in order to keep this thread tidy.

Spoiler! :
~Credits awarded so far~

Gold shield.png
Gold shield.png (17.5 KiB) Viewed 7761 times

AstralHunter: 132 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015, March 2015, April 2015, May 2015, September 2015, October 2015, January 2016, March 2016, July 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016, January 2017, March 2017) (SB Workshop: March 2015) (The Cinereal Wolf Pack) (The Wilderness of Machafuko (Chaos)) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Glory Online) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Revenant Rising) (The Halloween Adventures) (Mana) (The Witnesses) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (New Year's Revolutions) (Pokébook VI: World Tour)

Emerald shield.png
Emerald shield.png (28 KiB) Viewed 7761 times

Ruby shield.png
Ruby shield.png (20.1 KiB) Viewed 7761 times

Sapphire shield.png
Sapphire shield.png (27.85 KiB) Viewed 7761 times

Dino: 83 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, December 2015, January 2016, February 2016, March 2016, April 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016, January 2017) (The Maze of the Guilds) (With Regards, Repoor) (Jurassic Paradise) (Billionaire's Curse) (The Choices That Made Us) (Staged) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (New Year's Revolutions) (Ashfall 2.0)
TheSilverFox: 74 (Captain's Challenge: January 2016, June 2016, July 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Jurassic Paradise) (Shattered Moons) (Mana) (New Year's Revolutions) (Pokébook VI: World Tour) (V)
Rydia: 71 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015, January 2016, March 2016, October 2016, November 2016, January 2017, April 2017) (Crew Challenge: February 2017) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Staged) (Oceanside Academy for the Eccentric) (Mana) (Sailing the Neath) (New Year's Revolutions) (Ashfall 2.0) (Darkling Infestation) (The Witches' Switches)

Wolfical: 64 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2016, February 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016, January 2017, February 2017, April 2017, May 2017) (Jurassic Paradise) (Darkling Infestation) (The Witches' Switches) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (Lightning Challenge 1) (Sea of Seven)
Lumi: 61 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, October 2016, January 2017, April 2017) (d3m0n hun73r) (The Broken Seal) (Family Matters) (Glory of the Raiders) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Aether) (Staged) (Mana) (New Year's Revolutions) (Fireheart) (Curse of the Wyvern) (Pokébook VI: World Tour) (Fireheart)
Sheyren: 57 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, January 2017, March 2017, April 2017) (The Lord of Chimes) (Gateway) (Pokébook VI: World Tour) (V) (Fools!) (Fireheart) (Mana) (Lightning Challenge 1) (Sky Full of Æther) (Sea of Seven)

LordZeus: 42 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2016, May 2016, June 2016, January 2017) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Of Blood & Royalty) (Sailing the Neath)
Omnom: 41 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, April 2017) (The Broken Seal) (Pure Zenith) (C.A.M.P.) (Billionaire's Curse) (Shattered Moons) (Staged) (The Lord of Chimes) (Fireheart)

Mage: 23 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, October 2016, November 2016, January 2017) (Shattered Moons) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
Persistence: 23 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2017) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
TheSunderedSorcerer: 21 (Captain's Challenge: March 2015, May 2015) (The Witnesses) (Sailing the Neath)
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX: 20 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (The Witnesses) (Fireheart) (Darkling Infestation) (Sea of Seven)
Gravity: 17 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015, May 2015, July 2016, January 2017)
SpiritedWolfe: 16 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (The Maze of the Guilds) (C.A.M.P.) (Shattered Moons)
ScarlettFire: 16 (C.A.M.P) (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Shattered Moons) (Fireheart)

Craz: 14 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2017) (Shattered Moons) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
Poopsie: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, December 2015) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
Sacredlege: 13 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
Chaser: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
reikann: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2016)
Caesar: 12 (The Broken Seal) (d3m0n hun73r) (C.A.M.P) (Aether)
StupidSoup: 12 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, July 2016, January 2017) (The Wilderness of Machafuko (Chaos)) (The Maze of the Guilds)
Oswin1800: 11 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Crew Challenge: November 2016) (The Revolution)
Lael: 11 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon) (Sky Full of Æther) (Sea of Seven)
Deskro: 10 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (The Maze of the Guilds)
Nike: 10 (Crew Challenge: November 2016) (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)

Robusto: 8 (Captain's Challenge: May 2015, December 2015)
Nikayla: 8 (C.A.M.P.) (Shattered Moons)
ChildOfNowhere: 8 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (The Witnesses)
NicoleBri: 8 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015, January 2017)
chibibo: 8 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017, March 2017) (Pokébook VI: World Tour)
Vellichor: 7 (Crew Challenge: November 2016, January 2017) (Fireheart)
AllisontheWriter: 6 (Shattered Moons)
LeftyWriter: 6 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
Megrim: 6 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
Moonwatcher: 6 (Captain's Challenge October 2016, November 2016, January 2017)
EvangelineFire: 6 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Sailing the Neath)
Kelpies: 6 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Create New World)
Rosendorn: 6 (The Broken Seal) (Pokébook VI: World Tour)
TheCrimsonLady: 5 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015)
AndrewRayne: 5 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015)
SirenCymbaline: 5 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Europa: 5 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2017)
Falconer: 5 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
ty7lucky: 5 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
niteowl: 5 (The Witches' Switches)
LadyLizzLovelace: 5 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (The Time Games)

Tortwag: 4 (Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus) (The Revolution)
Lightsong: 4 (Captain's Challenge: October 2016)
CoffeeCat: 4 (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
Basil: 4 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Remembrance: 4 (Captain's Challenge: December 2016, January 2017)
jumpingsheep: 4 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2017)
Dracula: 3 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Carina: 3 (C.A.M.P.) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
Jexy: 3 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
HazelGrace16: 3 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
NympheaLily: 3 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
StellaThomas: 3 (C.A.M.P.) (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
RippleGylf: 3 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017) (Mana)
KingLucifer: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Iggy: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Veeren: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Bloo: 2 (The Broken Seal)
Tuesday: 2 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015)
Pompadour: 2 (Shattered Moons)
Lareine: 2 (Shattered Moons)
Mea: 2 (The Revolution)
Snoink: 2 (New Year's Revolutions)
Sonder: 2 (Sea of Seven)
PrincessInk: 2 (Sea of Seven)
Ninlil: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
featherstone9086: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
KiraThePotatoChip: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
AnarchyWolf: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
passenger: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
fictionfanatic: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Remington38: 2 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Feltrix: 2 (Curse of the Wyvern)
Ventomology: 1 (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
JuliasSneezer: 1 (The Revolution)
Gymnast2801: 1 (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
NicolMemo: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Sevro: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
TheForgottenKing: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
DreamingForever: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
KAL: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
felidae: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Lau2001: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
marmalade: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)
Desdemona: 1 (Captain's Challenge: January 2017)

Spoiler! :
For those of you who are interested in defeating though you're more likely to join ;P the Pokémon League of the Storybook Region, here are the obstacles in your way.

Champion: AstralHunter - ???

Elite Four 4: Dino - Dragon
Elite Four 3: TheSilverFox - Water
Elite Four 2: Rydia - Fire
Elite Four 1: Wolfical - Dark

Gym Leader 8: Lumi - Fairy
Gym Leader 7: LordZeus - Electric
Gym Leader 6: Omnom - Grass
Gym Leader 5: Mage - Psychic
Gym Leader 4: Persistence - Fighting
Gym Leader 3: TheSunderedSorcerer - Poison
Gym Leader 2: XxXTheSwordsmanXxX - Steel
Gym Leader 1: Gravity - Ground

Challengers: Sheyren (7 badges)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

187 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 187
Tue May 02, 2017 8:02 am
View Likes
Omnom says...

*Ping* @ScarlettFire @Lumi @Sheyren @Vellichor @Omnom*Ping*

Storybook:

The Challenge:

1. Now that everyone has caught up with the Fireheart Tome, I'd like to see some of it in action within the the story. Nothing major, just something to meet my fancy and bring the two together. While you probably won't be able to use your talents, you have Hextech Slots and your weapons and armor. Make it unique and make it yours!

2. I know, I know, you've made those Bending Arts and haven't used them much yet. For now, I want to see at least one in action. Not all of us will be fighting during the ball, but there will be opportunities for each character to use at least one, I believe.

3. This ball will be happening quickly, with short posts swithcing from character to character often. However, there are quite a few things in this event, and I'd love your characters to explore all of it. Move around a bit. There's more to this ball than just the dancefloor. Sooo, have your character move around and enjoy the ball. Have a nice moment. Trust me, they won't last long.

In order to earn any points, your post must be at least 750 words.

Relic Hunting

For Everyone

A relic is aboard the Leviathan. Its location is known, so now the next step is to find it in-story. That is worth 1 Point.

However, another Relic has made itself known.

Six Hearts rule the land, their iron and earthen grasps suffocating any who oppose them with mountainous power. From their melting tower they impose the land with safety, with life. In the end, we are theirs to take back to the river of Aether.

Completion Time: We have a posting order, so you know already how many posts before the ball ends :D

Credits Awarded: 1 point per challenge completed. The Relic hint is still far out so I doubt any of you will get it.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

sass levels loading

Lumi: You do weird magic

187 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 05, 2017 12:06 am
View Likes
Omnom says...

Captain's Challenge: A Missive in Magenta
As Issued By Captain Rydia

Did you know that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the author of Sherlock Holmes was born in May? Well now you do! To celebrate this famous author, our challenge this month is to include a mystery in your post. This can be from something as simple as 'who ate the cake?!' to the more complicated 'how did that house come to exist underwater?'

There will be 2 credits awarded for creating an unsolved mystery in your post and each adventurer can complete this challenge 3 times.

If you write a post to solve someone else's unresolved mystery then you'll earn an additional 2 credits! Again, credits for this can be claimed 3 times.

What say you Holmes, are you ready to help us solve these mysteries?

Crew Challenge: Challenging The Challenges
Starting with this Challenge, Crew Challenges will
now focus on Storybooks or SB Challenges as a whole
instead of individual participants.

Welcome to this Crew Challenge! May is a fun month. It's the start of summer for many people, and Storybooks will be bursting with activity! This month's Crew Challenge will have Three Tiers, each with points available.

All SB Challenges created in May (in GMT Timezone) will be able to complete this Crew Challenge. Only the first SB Challenge for each SB is able to earn points.

Tier One - Worth 1 Point for All Participants: Create a SB Challenge for your Storybook. Bonus Point for DM: Have at least two challenges for the participants.

Tier Two - Worth 1 Point for All Participants: Have at least 50% of participants finish the SB Challenge.

Tier Three - Worth 1 Point for All Participants: Have 100% of participants finish the SB Challenge.

The SB Crew will tally all points when the last Challenge has been wrapped up.

That's right, you can earn up to three points for each SB Challenge created and completed. Besides only one SB Challenge per SB, there is no limit on how many points you can earn. Have fun and work together! You'll go far!

Author's Note: And Many More
This is Omnom coming in for a note on behalf of the Storybook Crew. This month, we'll be experimenting with more short-term Challenges to complement the month-long Captain's and Crew Challenges. Some of these might even be as short as a 24-hour challenge. If you haven't already, please Subscribe to the SB Badges & Challenges Thread to keep up to date on all of this. While we do tag/mention all we can, we can miss people.

We're excited with the changes and additions for SB Challenges in the future, and we hope you are, too! As always, we thrive off of your input to these changes! We love communication

Tagging all those active last month!

sass levels loading

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 am
View Likes
Feltrix says...

Challenged Adventurers: @Griffinkeeper, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @Lael, @Sparkawan, @Terian805, @PrincessInk, @Sheyren, @Chaser, and @MJTucker.

Storybook: Sky Full of Æther

The world of Archora is, at it's core, a technologically advanced society with magic woven in. To reflect this, you will receive 1 credit if your character interacts with steampunk technology. This can only happen once. 1 more credit will be awarded if the character witnesses or in some other way interacts with the factions, which represent another important facet of Archora. Lastly, a third credit can be claimed if the aforementioned technology is blown up (or if you come up with another creative way of destroying it. Merely smashing it will not be adequate.) This point is awarded because I'm in charge and I say so.

Award: 1 point for the first time a challenge is completed.

Completion: This must be completed in two weeks, or no credits. (I'm sorry, they wanted me to have a deadline, and the guy with the crossbow and the scar looked pretty serious). Have fun! Try not to destroy anything too valuable!
“Hello. I’m the Doctor. Basically….run.” -11th Doctor

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Sat May 13, 2017 11:41 am
View Likes
Sheyren says...

The Curse of the Wyvern

Storybook Challenge

Firstly is the One-Time Challenge, which can only be completed once among everyone; first one to get it is the only one to get it. The challenge is to have your character feel apprehension about the upcoming journey, in anyway you choose. They could remember the kingdom and feel a wave of sadness at leaving it behind, or they could feel nervous about having to travel with the specific group for such a period of time. The decision is yours, and I'll let you decide where you want to go with it. Remember though... Only one person can get it. Completion of this challenge will earn you one point.

Lumi's Challenge

Laurel has been established as somewhat unstable and emotional, and I'd imagine this journey would help toughen her up. As the group progresses on the journey, I want you to shape her into a tougher character (not too much, of course). Everytime you make Laurel display a characteristic of strength, you get one one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Omnom's Challenge

As Laurel's closest friend, Dya would be surprised when they see Laurel acting surprisingly independent and powerful. Everytime Dya is surprised by Laurel's toughness, or even brings about one of these acts of strength, you'll earn one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Swordsman's Challenge

Nal'tor has been training with Ker for some time now, and Ker has made a lot of progress. Nal basically taught Ker eveything he knows about using magic, and so everytime you make Nal feel proud towards Ker when he fights or uses magic, you will earn one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Mage's Challenge

Sius has been feeling useless in comparison to those with the ability to use magic, because his power is imcomprehensibly less than a magician's, or so he thinks. Sius is much stronger than he gives himself credit, and everytime you accentuate his combat skill, you will receive one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Feltrix's Challenge

After working with the group for so long, and risking his life side-by-side with them, Ker has slowly grown to like the team he originally hated. Everytime you make Ker feel affection towards one or all members of the group, you will earn one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Featherstone's Challenge

Branwen was essentially the cause of the battle with the spirit, and as a result she has received quite a bit of backlash. But, the person who she would receive the most backlash from is herself. Everytime she beats herself up for causing more destruction, you will earn one point. This can be completed a maximum of three times.

Summary

To summarize the above, every participant is offered a one-time point, as well as an individualized one point that can be collected up to three times. One person can get a maximum of four points, and everyone else can get up to three points.
Last edited by Sheyren on Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Curiousity killed the cat, but answers would have harmed him more.

689 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 689
Sat May 13, 2017 4:47 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

The Challenged: @AstralHunter - @chibibo - @Lumi - @Rosendorn - @Sheyren - @TheSilverFox

The Storybook: Pokebook VI: World Tour

The Challenge: Bonding the Annie Mac Way!

Introduce Annie Buckles McFarlane as a character using positive traits from her original Pokebook: Europe profile. Research in the archives is required! This will earn you one point. This is available to everyone in order to flesh out Annie (and maybe get some embarrassing stories on Miles!)

Spend a fair amount of a post detailing your gorgeous outfit for your Sunstone Pokemon to be celebrated at the Sunstone Festival! This will earn you one point.

At the festival, meet your temporary partner grass pokemon and bond with them, learning all you can about them, and give them personality! This will earn you one point.

Credits Awarded: Max 3 Points per person.

The Challenged: @Rydia - @TheSilverFox - @Sheyren - @RippleGylf - @AstralHunter - @Lumi

The Storybook: Mana

The Challenge: The Calm After The Storm

1 point: Display a new power we've never seen and briefly flash back to the first time your character used it.

1 point: Engage in direct combat with Bellatrix, or wrench command of her servants from her arcane enthrallment.

1 point: Have Bellatrix hint at the future of a character--maybe your own--while engaged, or the world at large. Hints of this future can be found in the Storybooks of Fireheart and Aether.

Credits Awarded: Max 3 points.

The Challenged: @Lumi - @Sheyren - @TheSilverFox - @ScarlettFire

The Storybook: V

The Challenge: He will not leave me nor forsake me

Unique: Kill The Richard - One point
For all: Find Alexei's art containing allegory, leading V and his friends where they should go, containing cryptic clues for others to figure out in another post - 2 points, but if done twice will give a bonus 1 point

Credits Awarded: Base 2; Bonus 1; Unique 1.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Thu May 18, 2017 10:57 pm
Sheyren says...

Welcome to Night Vale Challenge

@Lumi, @Feltrix, @RavenLord, @Gravity, @AdventurerDaniel, @AnyoneElseWhoWantsIn (Remember, it's open to all)

Episode 1 has been concluded, and we'll be moving on now to episode 2 (that's how counting works). In episode 1, we lacked a lot of interaction or mention with other characters. There was some, but for the most part I didn't feel like the Night Vale cast was apparent enough.

So your challenge is to mention any Night Vale characters. It could be Carlos, Old Woman Josie, or even Kevin. Develop them, and make them important in the post.

For every mention of a character from WTNV, you will earn two points. This can be completed up to two times.

Go wild with it!
Curiousity killed the cat, but answers would have harmed him more.

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm
View Likes
Mage says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @DragonNoir, @Nikayla, @Kelpies, @Lumi, @LadyLizzLovelace, @KaiRyu, @Sheyren, @Tortwag
Storybook: Rogue
The Challenge: Meet the heroes!

Our story finally begins! And, like with any story, we need to get to introduce our heroes and learn a little bit about them! You can do this by showing their reactions when a portal magically appears in front them - what are their feelings about it and what could possibly motivate them to jump through it? If you have two characters, you can only complete this challenge for one of them.
Completion Time: 10 Posts
Credits Awarded: One credit if you post your first post, another credit if you include your character's thoughts about the rift in space, and a third credit if your post is over 250 words!
Sometimes the world seems against you
The journey may leave a scar
But scars can heal and reveal just
Where you are

187 Reviews

Supporter

Wed May 24, 2017 7:07 am
View Likes
Omnom says...

Whew! There's a lot to cover, but here we go

Regarding the Crew Challenge *cough cough Sea of Seven cough cough* I'm keeping my eye on you so don't you worry ;)

Spoiler! :

@Wolfical has reclaimed her position in the Elite Four and can continue to snuggle with those abominations Dark Pokemon she has while @Lumi peers on from the last gym. We can hear the words "enjoy your throne while you can" riding in the wind. Wonder what that means?

@Sheyren has completed a plethora of challenges and stuff and has now earned him The Warrior Badge! Congratulations! Just one more gym to go before you get to the Elite Four :D

@Sonder and @PrincessInk have earned their Adventurer Badges! Welcome to the craziness fun you two <3

@Lael has earned their Apprentice Badge! Congratulations ^^

And all points for Pokebook, Sea of Seven, the Captain's Challenge, and everything else has been awarded. Y'all are crazy :D

sass levels loading

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala