Storybook Badges & Challenges

2432 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2432
Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:53 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Hello good people of Storybook town!

Today I come to you with some very exciting news - we have added 12 Storybook badges for you to earn!

What do these badges look like?

Well they're shiny of course and badge-y and they look like these:
Spoiler! :
Paper shield test.png
Paper shield test.png (25.93 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Lead shield.png
Lead shield.png (25.77 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Copper shield.png
Copper shield.png (29.53 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Bronze shield.png
Bronze shield.png (14.9 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Peridot shield.png
Peridot shield.png (24.13 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Amethyst shield.png
Amethyst shield.png (27.64 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Aquamarine shield.png
Aquamarine shield.png (29.87 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Silver shield.png
Silver shield.png (15.79 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Sapphire shield.png
Sapphire shield.png (27.85 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Ruby shield.png
Ruby shield.png (20.1 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Emerald shield.png
Emerald shield.png (28 KiB) Viewed 5731 times
Gold shield.png
Gold shield.png (17.5 KiB) Viewed 5731 times

Oooh shiny! How do I get one?
Spoiler! :
If you want a badge, you need to be given a storybook challenge which you can then complete to earn a number of adventurer credits. These challenges will be issued by storybook owners or participants to revive or encourage movement in a storybook.

For example, I might challenge someone in my storybook to have their character reveal a secret to character x within three posts. I would do this by posting in this thread and tagging the challenged adventurer. They would then gain 1-3 credits upon successful completion.

Who can issue a challenge?
Spoiler! :
Anyone who is the storybook owner or has a Novice rank or higher and is participating in the storybook may issue a challenge.

What must a challenge require?
Spoiler! :
To be a valid challenge it needs to require the challenged adventurer to make at least one additional post in the storybook and it can offer no more than 3 adventurer credits as a reward. Occasionally there will be official challenges issued which will allow more credits to be earned for a single challenge.

I've got enough adventurer credits for a badge... how do I claim it?
Spoiler! :
Simply make a post in this thread and a moderator will be along to verify your credits and award you with the badge.

Who gives out the points? Can I use them for anything else and can they be obtained by anything other than these Challenges? -Inpsired by DreamingForever
Spoiler! :
The Storybook Crew gives out the points once either you say in this thread that you've finished a challenge or we see that you have. And, these points are just for this challenge! They're made up and the only other way the SB Crew will award points will be through Captain's Challenges, Storybook Workshops, or other events!

Challenge Instructions

Please use the following form when issuing a challenge:
Code: Select all
[b]Challenged Adventurer(s):[/b] @UserName
[b]Storybook:[/b]
[b]The Challenge:[/b]
[b]Completion Time:[/b] (in posts)
[b]Credits Awarded:[/b]

Challenges expire after 30 days and will be removed from this thread after that time. Posts for claiming badges will also be deleted after the badge has been awarded in order to keep this thread tidy.

Spoiler! :
~Credits awarded so far~

Ruby shield.png
Ruby shield.png (20.1 KiB) Viewed 5731 times

AstralHunter: 98 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015, March 2015, April 2015, May 2015, September 2015, October 2015, January 2016, March 2016, July 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016) (SB Workshop: March 2015) (The Cinereal Wolf Pack) (The Wilderness of Machafuko (Chaos)) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Glory Online) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Revenant Rising) (The Halloween Adventures) (Mana) (The Witnesses) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (New Year's Revolutions)

Sapphire shield.png
Sapphire shield.png (27.85 KiB) Viewed 5731 times

Steggy: 73 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, December 2015, January 2016, February 2016, March 2016, April 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016) (The Maze of the Guilds) (With Regards, Repoor) (Jurassic Paradise) (Billionaire's Curse) (The Choices That Made Us) (Staged) (Clue: Heathermire Hall) (New Year's Revolutions)

TheSilverFox: 52 (Captain's Challenge: January 2016, June 2016, July 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Jurassic Paradise) (Shattered Moons) (Mana) (New Year's Revolutions)

Rydia: 40 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015, January 2016, March 2016, October 2016, November 2016) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus) (Staged) (Oceanside Academy for the Eccentric) (Mana)
Wolfical: 39 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2016, February 2016, October 2016, November 2016, December 2016) (Jurassic Paradise)

LordZeus: 32 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, January 2016, May 2016, June 2016) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Of Blood & Royalty)
Lumi: 30 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, October 2016) (d3m0n hun73r) (The Broken Seal) (Family Matters) (Glory of the Raiders) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Aether) (Staged) (Mana)
Omnom: 27 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016) (The Broken Seal) (Pure Zenith) (C.A.M.P.) (Billionaire's Curse) (Shattered Moons) (Staged) (The Lord of Chimes)

Persistence: 17 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
SpiritedWolfe: 16 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (The Maze of the Guilds) (C.A.M.P.) (Shattered Moons)
Mage: 15 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016, October 2016, November 2016) (Shattered Moons) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)

Poopsie: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, December 2015) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
Chaser: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (C.A.M.P.) (The Maze of the Guilds) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
reikann: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2016)
Craz: 13 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (Shattered Moons) (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
Caesar: 12 (The Broken Seal) (d3m0n hun73r) (C.A.M.P) (Aether)
Gravity: 11 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015, May 2015, July 2016)
TheSunderedSorcerer: 11 (Captain's Challenge: March 2015, May 2015) (The Witnesses)
Deskro: 10 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015) (The Maze of the Guilds)
StupidSoup: 10 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015, July 2016) (The Wilderness of Machafuko (Chaos)) (The Maze of the Guilds)

Sheyren: 9 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016) (The Lord of Chimes)
Robusto: 8 (Captain's Challenge: May 2015, December 2015)
Nikayla: 8 (C.A.M.P.) (Shattered Moons)
Lael: 6 (Captain's Challenge: July 2016) (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
ScarlettFire: 6 (C.A.M.P) (Shattered Moons)
AllisontheWriter: 6 (Shattered Moons)
Oswin1800: 6 (Crew Challenge: November 2016) (The Revolution)
NicoleBri: 5 (Captain's Challenge: February 2015)
TheCrimsonLady: 5 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015)
AndrewRayne: 5 (Captain's Challenge: April 2015)
Moonwatcher: 5 (Captain's Challenge October 2016, November 2016)

Rosendorn: 4 (The Broken Seal)
Tortwag: 4 (Pokemon MysteryDungeon: The Seventeen Plates of Arceus) (The Revolution)
Lightsong: 4 (Captain's Challenge: October 2016)
Nike: 4 (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
Vellichor: 4 (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
CoffeeCat: 4 (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
LeftyWriter: 4 (Crew Challenge: November 2016)
Sacredlege: 4 (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
ty7lucky: 4 (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
ChildOfNowhere: 4 (The Witnesses)
Falconer: 4 (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
Megrim: 4 (Clue: Heathermire Hall)
jumpingsheep: 3 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015)
Carina: 3 (C.A.M.P.) (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
Remembrance: 3 (December 2016)
XxXTheSwordsmanXxX: 3 (The Witnesses)
KingLucifer: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Iggy: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
StellaThomas: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Veeren: 2 (C.A.M.P.)
Bloo: 2 (The Broken Seal)
Tuesday: 2 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015)
Pompadour: 2 (Shattered Moons)
Lareine: 2 (Shattered Moons)
Mea: 2 (The Revolution)
TheFantasy14: 1 (Captain's Challenge: October 2015)
Ventomology: 1 (Reverse Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Erebus)
JuliasSneezer: 1 (The Revolution)
Gymnast2801: 1 (WARRIORS, The Second Moon)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

593 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 593
Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:43 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Rydia @AstralHunter @Lumi @TheSilverFox @yakitsa

Storybook: Mana

The Challenge: Chapter 1Z: Proud Elves & Where To Find Them

In your next post, dedicate roughly 30% to dialogue (external or internal, past or present) regarding your character's proud past--even Astrid must have some semblance of pride hidden under that druid smock! This challenge will be kicked off by Valon planting the thought in Astrid's head between boss fights once he wakes up 'from the strangest dream'. Two points for the pride, a single bonus point if you weave new lore into the story in the process.

Completion Time: Until Chapter 1Z or 30 days pass.

Credits Awarded: Base 2 + 1 bonus objective for a maximum of 3.
The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things.
-Brit Marling

251 Reviews

Reviews: 251
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:47 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

Captain's Challenge: Smooth Sailing
Issued by Captain Rydia!

2016 was a very steady year for the Storybooks forums with at least 100 posts made every single month so I want to say a big thank you to all of you for making that happen!

For the Captain's Challenge, we often set you tasks which we think will inspire you to make a post or which we hope might get you to take a step out of your comfort zone and try something new and fun but to start the year off right, January is going to be simply about posting and nothing else. Credits will be awarded for every post of at least 250 words as follows:

1 post = 1 credit
3 posts = 2 credits
5 posts = 3 credits
7 posts = 4 credits
9 posts = 5 credits
11 posts = 6 credits
13 posts = 7 credits
15 posts = 8 credits
17 posts = 9 credits
19 posts = 10 credits
21 posts = 11 credits

Across at least two different storybooks = 1 additional credit
Across at least three different storybooks = 2 additional credits
Across four or more different storybooks = 3 additional credits

That's 14 credits up for grabs and there's no need to post in the thread to let us know how many posts you've made because we'll be counting them up for you!

**All credits and badges will be awarded in the first week of February.

Spoiler! :

Up to date as of:

0 additional credits
♦ Dracula: 5 posts (WttZA)
♦ chibibo: 3 posts (NYR)
♦ ty7lucky: 1 post (HSatYWLwHP)
♦ Desdemona: 1 post (TMC)
♦ jumpingsheep: 1 post (Executable)
♦ LeftyWriter: 1 post (JP)
♦ StellaThomas: 1 post (WM)
♦ marmalade: 1 post (FT)
♦ Craz: 1 post (CHH)
♦ Persistence: 1 post (I2)
♦ Moonwatcher: 1 post (PoG)
♦ Lau2001: 1 post (WttZA)
♦ felidae: 1 post (WttZA)
♦ Vellichor: 1 post (WttZA)
♦ KAL: 1 post (WM)
♦ Europa: 1 post (THotS)
♦ DreamingForver: 1 post (T25HG)
♦ Kelpies: 1 post (STTO)
♦ ChildOfNowhere: 1 post (TWitnesses)
♦ ScarlettFire: 1 post (OBaR)
♦ TheForgottenKing: 1 post (LWCPSY)
♦ LordZeus: 1 post (HSatYWLwHP)
♦ Remington38: 1 post (HSatYWLwHP)
♦ Falconer: 1 post (CHH)
♦ ElizabethLovelace: 1 post (CHH)

1 additional credit
♦ TheSunderedSorcerer: 4 posts (NYR)(TWitnesses)
♦ SirenCymbaline: 3 posts (OBaR)(HSatYWLwHP)
♦ NympheaLily: 3 posts (WttZA)(PAFS)
♦ Sheyren: 3 posts (NYR)(TCotW)
♦ TheSilverFox: 3 posts (JP)(NYR)
♦ Basil: 2 posts (WM)(WttZA)
♦ passenger: 2 posts (I2)(FT)
♦ Rydia: 2 posts (Reapers)(Mana)
♦ AnarchyWolf: 2 posts (WttZA)(TR)
♦ StupidSoup: 2 posts (Reapers)(PMDTSPoA)
♦ KiraThePotatoChip: 2 posts (TEC)(TNA)
♦ Nike: 2 posts (LWCPSY)(HSatYWLwHP)
♦ featherstone9086: 2 posts (STTO)(TCotW)
♦ Ninlil: 2 posts (WttZA)(FT)
♦ Megrim: 2 posts (TWeekend)(CHH)
♦ Gravity: 2 posts (LWCPSY)(NYR)

2 additional credits
♦ AstralHunter: 6 posts (NYR)(TWitnesses)(CHH)
♦ Steggy: 5 posts (NYR)(FT)(CHH)
♦ Oswin1800: 4 posts (DP)(WttZA)(HSatYWLwHP)
♦ Sacredlege: 3 posts (TWeekend)(WM)(DPS)

3 additional credits
♦ XxXTheSwordsmanXxX: 12 posts (WM)(DP)(FT)(WttZA)(TWitnesses)(NYR)(TCotW)
♦ Mage: 8 posts (TGoW)(TMC)(TCotW)(PAFS)(NYR)
♦ Lumi: 7 posts (Mana)(Charcoal)(NYR)(TCotW)

Ping for those active during December:
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:51 pm
View Likes
TheSunderedSorcerer says...

Challenged Mage(s)- @TheSunderedSorcerer, @Omnom, @Vellichor, @ChildOfNowhere, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @AstralHunter

Realm of the Story- The Witnesses

The Challenge-
Introductions and Observations

So, here it is, the first Challenge for The Witnesses! This technically marks the official start of the SB, but please wait for all the profiles to be in before posting (MC profiles, not NPC, since those are part of this Challenge)
As can be deduced by the name of the challenge, it has two parts. The first part, Introductions, requires each of you to complete one NPC profile (as discussed in the DT) Although we will not be beginning tuition immediately with the start of the SB, these profiles are essentially us being "introduced" to our Professors/Masters.
This part will also require one character-character interaction please. We all have our lodgings on the same floor of the Dome (granted it is quite a large floor, but still), so you can plan with one of the other members to interact with one another.

The second part is Observations. With this part I will require you all to make at least two of the following observations in your post- 1) How your lodgings looks when you first enter, 2) Your character going to receive their first wand/staff, 3) the main atrium/hall/ dining hall of the Dome, 4) the outside of the Dome (from your own perspective), 5) Any magical store to receive books/magical items required for your tuition, 6) The IRMA headquarters (at the center of the Gateway), and your mage registration, or 7) Your character's first observations of the Gateway (if this is their first time in the Gateway)

The two parts can be planned to intertwine (like interacting with another character while getting registered, or in bumping into one another in the Dome Atrium, etc)

Completion Time- One post, with a two week deadline from the moment all the MC profiles are in.

Credits Awarded- There will be a total of 6 credits available in total per user. They are gained as follows:
Introductions-
-NPC profile submitted- 1 point
-Interaction with another character- 1 points per interaction, to a maximum of 3
Observations-
-Any two of the options- 2 points
I used to Wander the realms of this site, being a Wizard like only I can be.
After that I settled down, to learn the art of Conjuring Clocks.
For a time then I dabbled in the Intellectual art of Illusions.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:16 am
View Likes
TheSunderedSorcerer says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @TheSunderedSorcerer, @Rydia @EvangelineFire, @ChildOfNowhere, @StupidSoup, @LordZeus

Storybook: Sailing the Neath

The Challenge: Leaving the Fallen City

Your first challenge will involve us leaving the Fallen City and boarding the ARS Baskerville. This is slightly more difficult than it seems. Since the Wolfstack Docks are off limits without a Dock pass (which is expensive), you will need to write how your character gets into the Docks and onto the Baskerville.
This may be through merely acquiring a pass (through legal or illegal means), using your connections in the Admiralty/guards/nobles, etc to get passed the guards, or simply through blackmail, stealth or any other means you can think of.
The next part of the Challenge will be getting yourself settled on the Baskerville. You can either 1)describe your chambers on the ship, 2)describe another part of the ship, or 3) describe the crew/ other passengers on the ship.

Completion Time: 1 month, aka 1 post, starting once all the CPs are submitted.

Credits Awarded: There are a total of 6 credits available with this challenge. They are gained as follows:
2 credits- entrance to the Docks
2 credits- completing one of the options regarding the descriptions of the ship
2 Bonus credits gained through 1 or 2 of these methods (1 credit per bonus)- 1) Describing the Docks as well, 2) Doing more than one of the descriptions of the ship, 3) Your post being at least 750 words long.
I used to Wander the realms of this site, being a Wizard like only I can be.
After that I settled down, to learn the art of Conjuring Clocks.
For a time then I dabbled in the Intellectual art of Illusions.

2432 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2432
Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:59 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Most adventurers who have adventured outside the castle of late should have noticed the fire breathing dragon who has decided to make her lair outside the front door to the Captain's tower. Alas, when a dragon is guarding your gate, it becomes very difficult to get out so badges have been in short supply of late but fear not for Captain Rydia finally shimmied down a rope of hair to sneak out of the rear facing window.

As such, it is with great pleasure that @Steggy is promoted to Captain and what a wonderful promotion indeed since it comes with some very toasty rooms with a a view that's on another scale!

Perhaps in a few years our newest adventurers @Falconer, @Megrim and @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX will reach such lofty heights but for now, we are pleased to present them with sharp swords (well mostly sharp) and to point them in the direction of dragons which need slaying *ahem*

Of course, it would be cruel to send such newly tested adventurers alone so I'm so glad that @Craz and @TheSunderedSorcerer are here to accept their apprentice badges and to volunteer for the task! Such bravery will not go unrewarded, I am sure!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

251 Reviews

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @AstralHunter, @Lumi, @Mage, @Sheyren, @JuliasSneezer, @TheSunderedSorcerer, @soundofmind, @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, @chibibo, @TheSilverFox, @Steggy, @Gravity, and @AnyoneElseWhoPostsInTheTagbook.

Storybook: New Year's Revolutions

The Challenge: Ordinarily, the storybook challenge for a tagbook would be to make a post in it, if you hadn't already by then. If that was the case this time, you'd effectively get two credits for posting, since the Captain's Challenge already rewards you for each post you make. Instead, I shall be creating something a bit more colourful.

For those who aren't yet aware, I encoded one of my paragraphs in my first post on the second page (fifth from the top). Nobody has yet tackled it, and so, I shall grant five credits to whoever successfully decrypts it and shows proof, whether in a post in the tagbook or via PM. It's a laughably simple code - nothing as complicated as the methods my brother suggested when asked how he would approach it (namely reflecting the letters across the alphabet, splitting the alphabet and replacing the letters with whatever is above/below it, and so on). Once you crack the code, you'll see what I mean.

Of course, that can't be the only aspect of the challenge. In more or less nine eleven to twelve hours, I shall submit a post in which I track a dragon. In the second, to be submitted on Tuesday, I shall use my Ruby Shield to fight it off, per Rydia's description. (The post is still here; you can scroll up if you want to read it.) Once I have submitted said second post, anyone who submits a post that deals with the aftermath will earn a credit. I'll edit this post at that point to make my intention clearer.

So, you earn credits for decrypting a code and submitting a somewhat context-relevant post. All that's missing is the "tag" in "tagbook". Therefore, if you tag five users who haven't been tagged yet, you will also earn a credit. As a bonus, if any of those five post in the tagbook, you both receive two additional credits. Enspoilered is a list of users who have already been tagged. I shall update that too as time passes.

Spoiler! :
AstralHunter, TheSunderedSorcerer, TheSilverFox, Ventomology, Sacredlege, Rydia, Nikayla, AlexSushiDog, Omnom, Lumi, Mage, XxXTheSwordsmanXxX, bloo, chibibo, Rosendorn, Caesar, Sheyren, JuliasSneezer, JennyImStory, Malamaya, soundofmind, Persistence, Wolfical, Griffinkeeper, ChildOfNowhere, Steggy, Gravity, ZeldaIsShiek, Moonwatcher, BlueRoses15, Tortwag, ChieRynn, queenofscience, Falconer, Poopsie, StellaThomas, StupidSoup, HazelGrace16, TheForgottenKing, Mea, SirLight, Love, AllisonTheWriter, TheCrimsonLady, Craz, Auxiira, LordZeus, EvangelineFire, marmalade, Basil, JadeBunny, MeAndMyThoughts, and ghosts.

Completion Time: There is no post limit, but the challenge expires after thirty days.

Credits Awarded:Code - 5 credits to the first user to break the code; can only be earned once
Aftermath - 1 credit for each post after the indicated time; can be earned multiple times
Tagging - 1 credit for each five new tags effective immediately; can be earned multiple times
Fresh Meat - 2 credits to the tagger and newly tagged for the latter's first post; can be earned multiple times

EDIT: Speak of the devil, and she beats you to the punch. XD

Nobody touches or mentions the dragon, though. It's mine. *growls*
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Paul the Apostle

251 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:01 am
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

Captain's Challenge wrote:**All credits and badges will be awarded in the first week of February.

@Mage, once the challenge expires, everyone will be awarded their credits at once. I started updating the spoiler, but I'll post here to inform everyone when it's done. The final update will then be after the challenge has expired. In the meantime, keep up the great posts!
- Paul the Apostle

164 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 164
Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:50 am
View Likes
Omnom says...

Challenged Adventurer(s): @Apricity @Lumi @Omnom @XxXTheSwordsmanXxX @Vellichor @AllisontheWriter

Storybook:

The Challenge: Remember when I said this was gonna be a challenge? Nah XD

1. Have at least two scenes in which you survey the ship. It can be about anything you want, even the people in it.

2. Reveal why your character is on the airship. It can be anything really, from an important and dangerous mission or just because you are performing for the ship.

3. Hint about a possible future conflict involving your character. ;)

Completion Time: 1 post per person!

Credits Awarded: 1 point per challenge completed. One more point if you completed all three.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

WARNING: SASS LEVELS RISING

Lumi: You do weird magic

251 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:39 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

With regards to my latest challenge, I hereby claim one credit for tagging five previously untagged users. On behalf of the @TheSilverFox, I also grant him his five credits for decrypting my message.

EDIT: While she doesn't earn any credits for it, @Steggy has also deciphered the message. Well done! However, she has tagged five new people, so she earns a credit for that.
- Paul the Apostle

251 Reviews

Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:06 pm
View Likes
AstralHunter says...

@Mage and @Steggy, the Captain's Challenge post has been updated, which means your progress has been recorded. :P

EDIT: Whoops, I missed a storybook. Now it is fully up to date.
- Paul the Apostle

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence