Ghost

by demib

Ghost
A bride,
Dead to thy,
Goes from open door,
To open door,
Drifting with elegant grace,
Her hands vased around flowers,
Her dress trailing behind her,
Her hair fading from existence,
She walks alone,
Bound walking from open door,
To open door,
Forever trapped,
In an elegant dance of death,
She is a bride,
Dead to thy.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm
Vampiredefreak wrote a review...

I love this, it flows very beautifully. I love the "Her hair fading from existence" . Its such a good line.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:04 am
ERZA wrote a review...

Wow this is certainly a good one! liked it very much and yeah death looks like how you described it very white and graceful. Good Work!

TheClosetKidnapper wrote a review...

This is great. The short lines do so much for the rhythm and overall feel of the poem. I also really liked how it flowed so well. Usually, you need rhymes to accomplish something as great as this but you've done it without. Great job! You have amazing word choice as well.

The only thing I might suggest is maybe going into how she died or why she is "bound walking". Though it is great without it, this might clear things up for the readers.

Other than that, amazing job! I can't wait to read more from you! :D

Up&Out

demib says...

I thank you for your comment.

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic