Thank You YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY

by Ishan212

This very day 

Five Years Ago

I used this laptop

To let my feelings flow

Googled a website for writers who are young,

A website, where writers and thrive and grow

From writing on a  A-Cloudless-Night  TO choosing between Medical-or-Engineering-or-Law-

From Dancing in the The-Rain- to travelling to The-Valley-of-the-Mist-

Catching  The-Rajdhani-Express to reach the The-Daughter-Of-The-Raj

Making a couple of Friends and learning to Fight-  The-Shadow-

Drinking A-Cup-Of-Coffee- and seeing the Birds- fly away

It looks like after all these five years, A The-Circle- has indeed been drawn, But there is more to come as it is in the Young Writers Society I find The-Threshold-Of-Happiness

A VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY.  Trust me, you have no idea how much you have helped me grow as an author, writer and poet. 

Thanks again.

#5YearsatYWS

RanaNoodles wrote a review...

Hi!
Firstly, congratulations for being on YWS for so long! I’ve only been on YWS for about three days, so five years seems like a million centuries (I don’t feel like doing the math on how many years that is)!
I want to point out how well it rhymes! The whole thing just flows; it’ beautiful! I don’t really get why some of the is highlighted, but that’s probably just my inexperience on this website. Are they titles of other works you’ve posted over the years? I’m not sure, but then again, you can blame that on my inexperience.
I love the beginning, it makes it seem like this whole thing is some sort of ancient tale with dramatic music in the background. It adds so much authenticity (is that the word?).
-Rana Noodles

Ishan212 says...

Yes these are the works that I've posted here
And Best of Luck for YWS

Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:02 am

Ah this is a pretty sweet tribute to the site on your cake day! Congrats on being on YWS for 5 years, it looks like you've certainly written a lot. I think you could integrate some of the titles a bit better into the poem - like the first two didn't quite fit I don' think, but I really like how you put the last two titles in with "the Circle has indeed been drawn" and "The Threshold of Happiness".

Overall, it's a joyful piece that takes a look at where you've been and honestly sort of inspires me to want to make the same type of piece with titles of old poems I've written on the site. :)

Thanks for sharing! Glad you're a fan of YWS because it's a pretty awesome site!

best,

alliyah

Ishan212 says...

Thanks for the comment!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:49 am
Arav@1 says...

Great!!!!!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:49 am
Arav@1 says...

Great!!!!!

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac