z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

'Cause You are a Rainbow

by Ishan212


'Cause you are a  Rainbow

Open the window

Let the shutters fall

See the sunshine

Reflect the tiny water drops

Come on , move out of the past

Dream big and dare to fall

It's your day, don't you remember;

It's time to show true colours of yours

'Cause you are a rainbow

Most colourful of all!

©ishan_dhyani


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
276 Reviews


Points: 16802
Reviews: 276

Donate
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am
rosette wrote a review...



Aww. <3

I can't complain on much of this at all. It's sweet the way it stands. I like how you compared us to a rainbow, and showing our true colors. Even when bad days hit us (those rainy days) it only serves to teach us, and that's what we can reflect (the rain drops). At least, this is how I interpreted it to be.

Just a small suggestion would be to correct your minor grammatical errors: the comma after "on" can be pushed in a space, and line "It's your day, don't you remember" should have a question mark.

That's all I can say for now. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck in your writing! :)

~rosette




Ishan212 says...


Thanks a lot



User avatar
60 Reviews


Points: 87
Reviews: 60

Donate
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am
Spartan118 wrote a review...



Hi hi dropping by with something for you hope you enjoy.
This is a sweet little poem and it also helps brighten up others day if they read it. I hope they do because it will help them. I like the fact that you chose one of the weather's most beautiful things to happen for the poem it really makes it stand out a lot.
So I ran out of things to say for points and forgive me for doing this as a review though I do want to do a regular comment I also want to make stories later on, so yeah. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and keep up the good work and have fun.




Ishan212 says...


Thank you Spartan118!!!



User avatar
18 Reviews


Points: 630
Reviews: 18

Donate
Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 am
View Likes



Sweet poem I don't think that there is anything that really needs improving.

I rate this ten out of ten for creativity!




Ishan212 says...


Thanks a lot TJJProductionsGirl!!!%uD83D%uDE00%uD83D%uDE00



User avatar
1228 Reviews


Points: 144000
Reviews: 1228

Donate
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:24 pm
alliyah says...



Ah, this is a sweet poem ishan! The comma after "Come on" should be pushed in a space. I like how the lines make an arch sort of like an illustrated-sideways rainbow. If you took out the rainbow emoji it might have more of this effect. Best of luck in your writing! And thanks for sharing your poem!





Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse