Home » Literary works » Script » General

'Cause You are a Rainbow

by Ishan212

'Cause you are a  Rainbow

Open the window

Let the shutters fall

See the sunshine

Reflect the tiny water drops

Come on , move out of the past

Dream big and dare to fall

It's your day, don't you remember;

It's time to show true colours of yours

'Cause you are a rainbow

Most colourful of all!

©ishan_dhyani

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am
rosette wrote a review...

Aww. <3

I can't complain on much of this at all. It's sweet the way it stands. I like how you compared us to a rainbow, and showing our true colors. Even when bad days hit us (those rainy days) it only serves to teach us, and that's what we can reflect (the rain drops). At least, this is how I interpreted it to be.

Just a small suggestion would be to correct your minor grammatical errors: the comma after "on" can be pushed in a space, and line "It's your day, don't you remember" should have a question mark.

That's all I can say for now. Thanks for sharing, and best of luck in your writing! :)

~rosette

Ishan212 says...

Thanks a lot

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am
Spartan118 wrote a review...

Hi hi dropping by with something for you hope you enjoy.
This is a sweet little poem and it also helps brighten up others day if they read it. I hope they do because it will help them. I like the fact that you chose one of the weather's most beautiful things to happen for the poem it really makes it stand out a lot.
So I ran out of things to say for points and forgive me for doing this as a review though I do want to do a regular comment I also want to make stories later on, so yeah. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this and keep up the good work and have fun.

Ishan212 says...

Thank you Spartan118!!!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:10 am

Sweet poem I don't think that there is anything that really needs improving.

I rate this ten out of ten for creativity!

Ishan212 says...

Thanks a lot TJJProductionsGirl!!!%uD83D%uDE00%uD83D%uDE00

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:24 pm
alliyah says...

Ah, this is a sweet poem ishan! The comma after "Come on" should be pushed in a space. I like how the lines make an arch sort of like an illustrated-sideways rainbow. If you took out the rainbow emoji it might have more of this effect. Best of luck in your writing! And thanks for sharing your poem!

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien