My Ideas Part 2

by Pinkiegirl13

Goal for Youtube

Goal for YouTube: Hunter John Williams-Turner was one of the class clowns in school. His mother told him about his father was one of the best Youtubers in the world which it made him got an idea. He wanted to be popular on YouTube just to let him be free and have fun as his father. Then, he gets help from his cousins , Nate 'Cryaotic' Williams, Mindy 'Cryaotic' Williams, and Anon Ash Jr., to make the best videos ever. However, they will have a crazy adventures to get it on YouTube. 

(That's for me to write this from my mind. I hate myself for this, but hey! Fuck it.)

************************************************************************************************************

Married to Who?

Jean has the best time in her mind. A prefect family, A prefect life, and a prefect husband. However, she had lost her memories at the day of the car crash. Her family and friends tried to get her memories back to remember her husband again.

Casey's Cave

Before the day of the murders, Sarah and her friends were camping in the Tansy Forest. When they found the Casey's Cave, they went in without caring about Sarah's and the old man's warnings. They thought they were just joking until they saw them with a homicide ghost.

I Don't Want You, But I Love You

(This is from my Sidney's Children Meets Youtube, but I put it (Sidney's Children Meets Youtube) on the another site.)

The five siblings, Jessica, Vera, Molly, and Rosie, never liked the Youtubers that they first met. They hated them and don't want to meet them again. When Jessica met a guy who has the same common things that she likes, he asked her to marry him and she said yes. She loved him, but she thinks about Tobuscus(Fuck! I said it). Also, her sisters thinks about the other Youtubers too. Will they find the way to forget them and move one or will they love them forever. *R rated for sex, strong language, and alcohol. 

************************************************************************************************************The Heat Fighters~Episode 1 

The parents of Toby and Pinkie told to stay home and left them to save their city called Masionake. Toby obeyed them and told him that he will take care of his little sister. Pinkie, however, don't want to stay at home. She wanted to help them save the city so she escaped from her brother, but her brother followed her in the shadows. When she met her parents again, she saw them was caught. She decided to help them by making fun of the members of the Devils. The Devils got mad at her and ran to kill her, and then Toby went out of the shadows and fought them with his powerful fists. Pinkie fought with him and helped her parents escaped from the Devils, but the parents were killed by them. She screamed in sadness as her brother grabbed her and take her into the shadows. When the Devils were finally gone, Toby was mad at her and told her that this is dangerous for her to be here. Pinkie didn't cared about it and said, "Did I survived, aren't it?". Toby sighed and realized that they can't go back to home now. They decided to walk though the dangerous city.

My ideas..................

erilea wrote a review...

Hey. Happy...ULTIMATE POKEMON AWESOMENESS TEAM PLASMA FOR THE WIN REVIEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, first, maybe cliched, but your wording.

"which it made him got an idea."

"be free and have fun as his father."

However, they will have a crazy adventures"

"Prefect" is "perfect".

"A prefect family, A prefect life, and a prefect husband."

OMIGOSH, you know Tobuscus? From Literal Trailers?

"Tobuscus"

The wording is also crazy for the rest of this. Revise. Edit. Proofread. Revise. Edit. Proofread.

Hey Pinkie, I see you've posted more story ideas so I'll happily leave a review.
I'll put some comments for each of your story ideas-

Goal for Youtube :
If you write this story I think it would sound better to put "YouTube users" rather than "Youtubers" because "youtubers" just sounds a little bit funny.
Also to my knowledge anyone can post videos on youtube so I'm not sure what type of adventure your characters would be having to get their video on YouTube.
Also I wanted to say I think all of the character's names sound really great for that story. They're original sounding without being silly.

Married to who
I think there was actually a movie with this plot, so be careful to keep the plot original if you write it.

Casey's Cave
The word choice in this one seems a bit off. It seems like a regular scary story, but then the "Tansy Forest" sort of sounds like a forest from Candy Land. You might want to choose a different name for it, unless you want it to be surprisingly or ironically scary. Calling the ghost a "homicide ghost" is a little odd too.

I don't want you
This one sounds very drama filled so far. You might want to up the rating of this ideas piece because you said the F word twice..

Heat Fighters
This one confuses me a little bit, because I thought Pinkie and Toby's parents were dead!
The sentence "Did I survived, aren't it?" doesn't make sense. Toby sounds like a protective but possibly also a bad older brother the way you portray him in this paragraph. Also I'm curious to know what makes the city dangerous. I think this story is your most interesting and I'd like to read more.

It looks like you have a lot of interesting story ideas! Good luck in your writing Pinkie!!

`alliyah

This review courtesy of

TheCrimsonLady wrote a review...

Hello, love :)
Aurora here for a quick review :)

Hmm, lets see. I don't really like the ones about youtube mainly because they have no real plot. No offence. I just don't think it would be that interesting to read. I like the one where the woman's memories are gone simply because I think you could have a lot of drama in it. Might make for a good TV show.

Heat Fighters~Episode 1

This entire thing is.... well... the characters don't have reasons for what they do. Pinkie is a little girl; why would she even want to go fight? And her brother can melt into shadows? Why do they stay in the city?

Keep writing, love.
Aurora

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter