Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:08 am
View Likes
Messenger says...

The Messenger Knight returns faithfully after a weeks worth of fighting and slaying beasts. He had one point where he was almost overwhelmed by the hawks of fatigue, but managed to fight on, and before he knew it he had reached his goal. Now he enters the stables to put away his hose, when he sees Hannah rubbing down, and feeding, her horse. He pulls a scroll form his saddlebag and hands it to her.

A coat of Arms! (It is a scroll with a green ribbon tied around it)

Spoiler! :
Last edited by Messenger on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am
View Likes
PeanutPhoebe says...

Lady Celestia set down her pen and ink jug after completing the first of several quests to earn her honorable knight badge. "I have done well." She murmured to herself. "But now I must finish my mission."

1. Sunsets
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:50 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Did one more for the contest!

The Story of the Grave
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:52 am
View Likes
PenguinAttack says...

I reviewed this: Ferrozine Woman
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:03 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

Darkness and the stench of dead foes filled his lungs. It was not a pleasant scent to awaken too. He opened his eyes to utter darkness. Sensation began to return to his broken body. He was buried.

Paracosm shook and rattled in his armor as he struggled to push the collapsed enemy off of him. Sweat poured down his brow, his bones ached, but finally he pushed free. The sun shone bright in his eyes. The battlefield raged on, he had defeated lethargy, now he was to complete his task at all costs.

11. Witch Hunt
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363

663 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

There are 21 works with 0 reviews and 31 works with 1 review in the Green Room.

Knights! Squires! How can it be that only ONE week ago this room was empty? We must begin a clear once again, but remember to still review with wisdom, and not of a hurried mind; thoughtless and short reviews do nothing for a writer in need of improvement. And all need improvement.
So I call you all TO THE GREEN ROOM!

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:10 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

Knight Dragon intensely feels the chains of Learning that have bound him from the Green Room. His bonds keep him ever within sight of his duties, yet taunt him with just enough slack that he can't reach his weapons. Study, the modern Cerberus of the Green Room, also blocks the path, tormenting the Knight with his uselessness. Yet he watches and waits for an opportunity to strike, and then, to escape. This Knight will not let anything stand in his path, but he knows stupidity will only hurt everyone in the long run. Thus he bides his time.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm
View Likes
ajruby12 says...

Lady Ariana returns from another quest, this time bearing a small locket she had found on the ground. She sat down on her fur-covered bed and opened the locket. Inside was a picture of a little girl, smiling and happy. Ariana couldn't help but smile at the face and hung the locket over a peg, staring at it for a time. She then recorded her latest quest in the journal.

"I had warned you"
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Ray Bradbury

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:07 pm
View Likes
whitewolfpuppy says...

As Lady Onyx returned to the castle from a day or two for her birthday, she noticed the announcements and quickly began her journey. Getting herself ready for battle and taking along her journal as well to report her progress as she goes. Before setting off, she had taken the time to grab something to eat as well as a nice drink. Once readying herself, she set off on her journey. Taking along Midnight, her trusty mare, as they set forth into the world unknown.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ
⊱ fear ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ c h o i c e . ⊰

~ Knight Onyx

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:20 pm
whitewolfpuppy says...

After a long day of fighting through the unknown terrain. Lady Onyx looks at her journal, pen in hand. Writing down all of her adventures and details in which she had used to over come them. Though there was not very many, she still was proud of her day. Making progress through the territory was all that she needed to keep on going.

11. The footsteps

12. Anymore

13. Penguin at the Bottom

14. Love is something, but

15. Cassis poem

Once finishing the writing in her journal, she closes it and puts it in a safe place. Keeping it close to her, she gently pats Midnight. Ready to move on to the next challenge of the day. With that, she sets out.
Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Cʏᴀɴɪᴅᴇ
⊱ fear ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀ c h o i c e . ⊰

~ Knight Onyx

663 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:23 pm
View Likes
Messenger says...

I have named my things!

» A Sword: Powerful
» A Shield: Defender
» A Helmet: Visionary
» A Horse: Swift
» Full Armor: Protector
» A Jousting Lance: Aggressive
» A Coat of Arms: Symbol

663 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:25 pm
Messenger says...

There are 13 works with 0 reviews and 34 works with 1 review in the Green Room.
The Green room is looking a little better, but still needs our help.

394 Reviews

Reviews: 394
Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm
View Likes
KnightTeen says...

TheMessenger wrote:There are 13 works with 0 reviews and 34 works with 1 review in the Green Room.
The Green room is looking a little better, but still needs our help.

Give me a few hours and once I am done with my studies for the day, my sword will start swinging.

34 you say? Challenge accepted.
Screw Yolo. I'm a cat. Nine lives losers!

I think I used to be HomeschooledTeen

663 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm
Messenger says...

It was down to 32 a few moments ago. I am doing some school as well, but if I'm on then chat me a message and we can take some stuff down together.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn