z

Young Writers Society

Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:51 pm
reikann says...

In one fell swoop, I have rescued both a village and earned the respect of my noble steed, Staccato the Swift. From now on, we are as kin.

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:27 am
Aley says...

For those of you looking to gain a new brave star, or a coat of arms, or maybe just a shield upon your journeys, check out a new Call to Arms!

Clean the Green

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120

120 Reviews

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

My dearest knights, I have returned to our halls. Please do forgive my absence, a quest called for me on the other side of our kingdom, and though it pained me to leave you all, I had to leave.

I was delighted upon my arrival to see that our ranks have grown, and welcome our neest knights among us. Knight @Kelpies, it is an honour to have you among us. Knight @Authorian, I see you have tackled many the challenge, earning not only your knighthood, but a sword, shield, and helmet on your travels. I wish you luck as you continue on your path.

Knight @Pompadour, it is a delight to hand you a sword and a shield, may they serve you well in battle.

Knight @Steggy, I hope your lance serves you well in jousts to come.

Knight Elizabeth (@ElizabethLovelace), fairest lady, I give you a sword and a lance, as I do to Knight Ripple(@RippleGylf) as well.

Knight @reikann, I see you have dominion over a village now, rule over them justly. Your horse should serve you well for this.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Good knights, I must remind you to always tell of your exploits in this Great Hall, so all may know of them, and congratulate you upon their completion.

Squires, I wish you the best of luck as you depart on your travels, and do return here when you have completed your first 10 trials.

Do not forget that you may find a complete list of possible exploits here.

Spoiler! :
@Hannah @PenguinAttack @Trident @Kyllorac @Jhinx @niteowl @Rydia @beckiw @Lauren2010 @Audy @ShadowVyper @FermentingFruit @Paracosm @Wherethewindgoes @Caesar @Searria H. @dogs @guineapiggirl @Soulkana @noninjaes @Auxiira @StoneHeart @Animal @Aley @Jonathan @barefootrunner @Elinor @alliyah @Sins @Iggy @ArcticMonkey @Sapi @skorlir @KnightTeen @manisha @Valkyrie17 @megsug @EloquentDragon @lyricalrebel @fortis @dragonfphoenix @ShadowHunter @Messenger @Blackwood @ajruby12 @Cailey @PeanutPhoebe @whitewolfpuppy @Morkish @DreamWork @yubbies21 @tgirly @D4RKR4VEN @Birkhoff @AlfonsoFernandez @TimmyJake @FireFox @Snowery @Adnamarine @Cheetah @Tenyo @JohnLocke1 @AEChronicle @AlexSushiDog @WritingWolf @BiscuitsBatchAvoy @lostthought @Kyana @Lumi @AdrianMoon @kayfortnight @GreenTulip @Dreamy @Hiraeth @LiptonCookie @Magenta @SpiritedWolfe @Wolfical @CesareBorgia @AstralHunter @catcha01 @Buggiedude2340 @Strange @r4p17 @QueenOfHearts @Kanome @AdmiralKat @Sylar @Renard @EmeraldEyes @Morrigan @ThereseCricket @Satira @BlueAfrica @Pretzelstick @EscaSkye @Kelpies @anonymousx @Masquerade @bellathebookworm @ChiravianSkies @PickledChrissy @ParanormalMyth @Authorian @Pompadour @Steggy @FeatherPen @felistia @ElizabethLovelace @Ellstar @JediDeadpool @Carlito @EternalRain @RoyalHighness @reikann @RippleGylf @Dakushau @Inkpot @RavenLords @Storybraniac @EllaBliss @ladcat13 @ERZA @TriSARAHtops @Editor @malachitear @ellact2000 @RoyalHighness @FatCowsSis @ScarletDreams14 @TheIllusiveIntellect @Josie98 @Firepower13 @ScarlettFire @Seraphinaxx @Sunshine1113 @ClackFlip @PassionateReader @Lorelie @ITSLEWIS @Lavvie @Mysticalxx @~Volant~ @AutoPilot @writerkitty @TannMermaid @Sarah12
Last edited by KotGRCommander on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

120 Reviews

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm
View Likes
RippleGylf says...

I believe I have dominion over both a village and a hamlet, but how am I to exclaim this news?
"Eternity, I hear you calling, but you will not have me yet."

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

Indeed you are, Knight Ripple. I congratulate you on the expansion of your village to a hamlet!

120 Reviews

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:46 pm
View Likes
RippleGylf says...

... but my village was never declared before now. The expansion happened rather quickly, you see.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

What talented builders you must have found for hire, Knight @RippleGylf! You should share their names with the rest of the Knights looking for villages if they come asking. Congratulations!
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

120 Reviews

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:21 am
RippleGylf says...

Why thank you. :) However, if it was not clear, my short-lived village was never commemorated with a badge. I would appreciate it if that were remedied.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:43 am
View Likes
Hannah says...

Aha, I knew there had to be a downside somewhere. Nimble builders, but they forgot to leave the deed with you! I went to track them down for you, and brought back what was rightfully yours! You should be able to claim ownership of your village now, Knight @RippleGylf.
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:12 am
Rydia says...

A knightship happily shall I bestow upon @felista but only the formidable @dragonfphoenix can grant you entrance to the Order Of Dragons. Tread carefully over their threshold, I hear they are a fearsome lot indeed!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

508 Reviews

Reviews: 508
Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:49 pm
dragonfphoenix says...

Welcome to the Knights and the Order, @felistia!
Spoiler! :
I suppose you can trust what Rydia says, but definitely not Iggy. ;)
D.F.P., Knight Dragon

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka