z

Young Writers Society



Love is a Tangible Constant /P

by Incandescence


Removed.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
13 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 13

Donate
Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:29 am
ConvolutedEmpty wrote a review...



I loved it. You took me through it all; beginning to end, and had me aching to read it again, just so I could really absorb the words. Now I'm itching to write. Incredible how when one meets skill infinitely superior to theirs they feel a sudden need to surpass it, even though they know they won't. Wonderful writing, glad I found this today.




User avatar
665 Reviews


Points: 6165
Reviews: 665

Donate
Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:08 am
Chevy wrote a review...



I liked all of it however, I don't see how the first two paragraphs fit the others.
As always when reading your stories/poems, I was distracted with the idea if this was all true or not. Either way, it was a good story...interesting how it ended because I really couldn't tell where it was going. The note, and the third paragraph were my favorites for some reason. And just out of curiousity, why is it called Love is a Tangible Constant?
o.O Oh wait...I think I get how the first two paragraphs tie in now.




Random avatar

Points: 890
Reviews: 1160

Donate
Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:58 am
Elizabeth wrote a review...



I honestly.... I liked the way you wrote this, but there was this odd feeling to it that make me twinge beneath it...
Aso I got confused and I think you are a very sick person.
But I still love you Brad, all of us do. We all do.

The very end, you said she leaned TOO far out the window...
Did she meet the wet, hard cement as well?





GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate