Home » Literary works » Poetry » Satire

Autobiography of a metal lock

by ForeverYoung299

Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:11 am
KWN wrote a review...

Hi, ForeverYoung299

I think this is a piece of art. Its very well done. I really like how its about how it keeps peoples treasures safe and the people blame it when they are stolen

I also agree with NivedaJames22, but the picture is a little bit hard cuz it looks like it wont work with much colors

I think the part where its talking about it endures pain for people is really good and well described and how it talks about thief.

The title is very nice I also like how you specifically say metal lock and not just lock.

another very good part is when you mention password locks and when you say its only to protect you and your treasure and that you should think twice before blaming your metal lock

I love all of this keep writing these so i can read them thanks!

Thanks for the review!! Glad that you liked it and I will change that background

Oh I messed it up! I will change the font and not the background.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:40 am
NivedaJames22 wrote a review...

Hey!

I really like the style of writing, and how you express the feelings of a metal lock. You've really given life to an inanimate object.

I feel like the font is a little hard to read in places unless I zoom in. Maybe you could use a more legible color? I think white may show up well against the background. Not sure though...

In the third line of the first stanza, I think it should be "say" not "says" and in the last line of the third stanza, it should be "want" instead of "wants".

I really liked the second stanza. I think that has the best flow in the whole poem.

I also loved your title. It was pretty intriguing.

On the whole, it was highly enjoyable. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Keep writing.

Thank you so much for the review!!! I I am too lazy to change the background but I will change it sometime for sure!

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire