z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Hope- A Solicit Sight.

by rbt00


Everyday a new beginning,
A hope for a change,
A hope that lights up the soul;
Wanting to vicissitude ways
And take a new turn.

A hope to shatter the obscurity,
Which dwells in the heart.
A hope for the end of the wars,
A hope desiring a bond;
A bond called unity.

Hope - A solicit sight,
For those who only wish to seek;
For those who are broken.
A hope for good times behind the pain,
A hope for a change that would last perhaps forever.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
170 Reviews


Points: 620
Reviews: 170

Donate
Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 pm
View Likes
yubbies21 wrote a review...



Lovely poem. I have no deep words to say about this. All I can say is- hopeful. It's a hopeful, peaceful message to the hopeless.

I love how you repeat "A hope" over and over, it gives it a wistful, thinking sort of feeling. It builds on itself, each time you say that it has a new meaning.

This really is a lovely poem! Never stop writing!

Happy Review Day!

yubbies21




rbt00 says...


Thank U So Much. :D



User avatar
663 Reviews


Points: 11295
Reviews: 663

Donate
Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 pm
View Likes
Messenger wrote a review...



The Knight Messenger here to review for KotGR.
This is your second review so this will be out of the green room, so I wanted to give you as much good advice as I can.
I think that you have several places where you should switch commas for semicolons. I use semicolons a lot more then some people, but it's better to have a lot of semicolons then to have commas that go in places where a semicolon should go.
Now, your second line has no punctuation and it needs either a semicolon or period. It has nothing right now.
Overall I loved your message of hope, which is something I always really like to have in a poem, and to read in other peoples poems as well. I love your last stanza, and how it shows that even those who have been broken can still get back up and have hope for the future. That's all I can say. Hope it helps.
Keep it up!




rbt00 says...


Thanks. Okay Ill Change That :)



User avatar
363 Reviews


Points: 28237
Reviews: 363

Donate
Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 pm
View Likes
DreamWork wrote a review...



Hi rbt00,DK here with review on your wonderful poem.

I like your views on the hope and define its meaning as a 'solicit sight'.Each line of shows what the hopes are actually from your point of view to the reader.It's something new because you use the ideas of your own. Something that has never been expressed by others. That was a beauty in your poem.

A hope to shatter the obscurity
Which dwells in the heart

Very well-written and breathtaking messages you want to point up here.It is simple but does have an impact to the reader.I totally love it.Just one thing that I think you should add.The punctuation.Put commas on some lines to make it flow smoothly.The rest is good!
Keep it up!Kudos,cheers. ;)




rbt00 says...


Thanks.Yup I'll Do That. :)



User avatar


Points: 300
Reviews: 0

Donate
Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:30 am
View Likes



Needs some imrpovement. otherswisdse its good.




rbt00 says...


Thanks :)



rbt00 says...


Thanks :)




Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler