key smashes are emotional

by momonster

my feelings are

ajshdgfj

my brain is

gaduhrulf

i don't know what

asdkhkfhgaskdjh

this is

why am me?

who are i?

ahsdkjufh?

i have no words

only

sdkfhasdkhfiausdhofiuhs

LizzAndTheNifflers wrote a review...

The fact that you can take some simple keyboard gibberish and put it into some kind of context, and make it actually have emotion, is really impressive to me. This poem is astronomically relatable since really emotions are never really "I feel happy" or "I feel sad" they are far more confusing and complex, as you described them. I like this and it makes me feel utylvjycnomx.

momonster says...

Thanks for the review!!

LiviK wrote a review...

The keyboard smashes are a great way of explaining emotions and how people feel on a daily basis. I also get so many of the words

" i don't know what

asdkhkfhgaskdjh

this is

why am me?

who are I??

I 100% understand! and I would like to say the grammar errors added to the true feeling and emotion of this poem. I would like to congratulate you on a good job!

momonster says...

This poem is fantastic and far too relatable to the Internet Folk. I only have one word for this poem: gdshyfhkjhgdsf.

You actually did do very well with this poem!! It's enjoyable to read and has very good pacing, and of course your lovely choice in words.

Overall, it was hgfkjsdgfd!! very good

momonster says...

Thank you!! <3

Fri May 07, 2021 1:55 am

Hiya Ashlyn here for a review ramp in randomness!! Before I dive into it though please know that this review randomness is not intended to offend you or make your writing look bad.

ajshdgfj

Ahhh beautifully, superbly put.
gaduhrulf

Music to my poet heart. It's just so artistic, so...gorgeous. And perfectly compliments the previously put ajshdgfj
i don't know what

asdkhkfhgaskdjh

this is

why am me?

who are i?

ahsdkjufh?

i have no words

only

sdkfhasdkhfiausdhofiuhs

from the asfhasdfljhsadfjkh to the avnaiegfiaevdnaf you really know how to speak my language :0
Anyway, jokes aside, this is actually relatable, and so true. Sometimes random letters strung together are the only way I can express myself and seriously-you really did speak my language. Aadjhfaskfhasdfkjh is like my mainstream way of expressing myself uwfraergu. You know what else? You made me smile so thanks for writing this <333
Keep chaosing
-Ashlyn

momonster says...

Thank you! <3

deleted32 says...

The review was probably 100% not helpful imao, but your welcome of course <333

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short