z

Young Writers Society

Pretzel The Knight's Log

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm
Pretzelstick says...

My hand is itching to touch my sword and take the test into knighthood. I set my eyes before, looking at the path edged and carved before me, the green room being my destination. I take a deep breath realizing the most essential thing that I must do to prove myself: review. Taking my first step, I start typing.

Last edited by Pretzelstick on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:03 pm
Pretzelstick says...

My armor is not yet complete, even though I am Knight Pretzel now. I must keep on treading the tedious path until I am awarded with a shiny new sword and shield badge to display on my trophies page. I march forward in pursuit of the green room.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am
Pretzelstick says...

Rummaging in the dust of the green room, I forge ahead attacking new works and shredding them to pieces. I will be awarded a helmet for my accomplishment of 25 battles fought. Onward!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:19 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I am transported to the horse stables,on the west edge of the duke's property( the duke being @Nate ;)) I stare longingly at one of those horses, excited at the prospect of owning one. I will get a horse and a badge if I complete 35 reviews. Can't wait!Let's get to work!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 14, 2015 6:11 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I am ready to put on the full armor of the Green Room while I complete 45 reviews. Fully protected, I can go into battle with confidence that I will help many authors. My keyboard is my weapon, and I ready to charge into (@Nate)'s room. Onward knights!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:10 pm
Pretzelstick says...

A jousting lance is surely needed, and Pretzel will set out on her honorable venture.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Note to self: These are for R.E.D. #TeamTortoise "Hedge Clipper" and KotGR
Spoiler! :
~George R. Martin

got yws?

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland