245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:30 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

The Great Pineapple Party

A YWS Tagbook

Social Month 2024

You are now a fruit. You have shed your old YWS identity and donned the new identity of a mango, a blueberry, a strawberry, a lemon, etc. And what's more, you have been invited to the event of the year: the Great Pineapple Party!

This party is open to fruits only, hence your new identity. It takes place in a pineapple(-shaped mansion) under the sea, with pineapple-themed refreshments like pineapple juice (made of non-sentient pineapples, of course) and snacks like pineapple rings and pineapple ice cream. There are party games, dance floors, and even a giant library!

Get ready to mingle with your fellow ywsers fruits and get up to fun shenanigans! And of course, tag as many people as possible. ;)

~~~

A note on tagbooks: Tagbooks are a special kind of storybook. Instead of making a character profile, the character you write for is yourself - and other members of the site! Your goal is to tag as many users (using the @ symbol and their usernames) as you possibly can in your posts, while also telling a story. In this case, you're telling the story of The Great Pineapple Party.

Tagbooks are usually wacky, random and filled with memes, puns, and fourth wall breaks. If you're lucky enough to be tagged, or just want to pop in with a post of your own, you're in for a treat!

If you want to see what past tagbooks have been like, here are some examples:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:47 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Spearmint was now a tomato. Because yes, tomatoes count as fruits. She was dressed rather like this dapper tomato, green top hat, cane, monocle and all:

She teleported inside the pineapple-mansion under the sea and announced, "I have arrived!" with a flourish of her cane. She threw mint-colored confetti that had appeared in her pockets through minty magic.

@SilverNight sneezed, then said, "Welcome!" Spearmint spotted Silv and @Ari11 in the cool rp kids corner, debating whose characters were the most likely to accidentally scuttle the plan the rest of their groups had to take down the Big Bad Evil Person (BBEP). Potatoes may or may not have been involved. mint wasn't sure-- she had a tendency to imagine potatoes when they weren't actually present.

@Shady and @Ljungtroll were next to Ari and Silv, furiously typing out responses to part 20 of their Two Crows Watch from the Gallows Tree duo. @herbalhour was sipping a cup of herbal tea and @Leya was reading up and writing about Greek mythology. mint also spotted @KocoCoko, @JazzElectrobass, @APoltergeist, @soundofmind, @urbanhart, @winterwolf0100, @WeepingWisteria (somehow still surrounded by wisteria petals, even as a fruit), @KateHardy, @spottedpebble, @EtherealVagabond, and lots more of the epic roleplayers on YWS.

Just as mint tomato started to walk over there, @Carina appeared in a flurry of banana-colored sparkles. She was, of course, a banana. A few of her banana minions strutted in beside her and declared, "All hail the great banana overlord villain who claims to be the supreme ruler of yws!" Carina laughed in a villime-like manner.

mint shivered. Was she trulychee scared? Or was there just a cold-as-coconut draft in the room? Who knew. Lemonly time could tell.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:30 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Image AmayaStatham had magically turned into a slice of watermelon. But of course that means she now had to use her fruit name like @Spearmint, I mean tomato was. She was now Melony, the watermelon.

She wore a white green belt along with a red dress and not to forget her Carnaval mask which she had made especially for this occasion.

She walked to FruitStation and waited for CucumberExpress to come and pick her up so she could go to The Great Pineapple Parade of Pie Nappel.

She was going to sit on the bench when she saw @Rose, I mean Avocado coming towards her dancing with her maracas. ‘Hola! Ready to party?’ she asked Amaya.

‘Did someone say party?’ @yosh asked, suddenly appearing from behind the bench.

‘Were you there the entire time?’ @OrabellaAvenue asked. While Yosh was busy explaining how invisibility worked, which intruiged @Liminality , who also came to listen to Yosh.

Then the CucumberExpress arrived.

‘Fruitgents and FruitMademoiselle's, welcome to-’ @creaturefeature was welcoming everyone on the train when he was interrupted.

@fatherfig interrupted him and said, ‘CucumberExpress!’

CreatureFeature looked at him in annoyance and said, ‘I know, you’re my co-worker, but can you let me finish, please?’

Fatherfig apologised and Creature continued, ‘Welcome to CucumberExpress, today the destination is-’

But of course he was interrupted once again, ‘The Great Pineapple Party!’ Fatherfig softly said sorry as he saw Creature’s look and pretended to help people get on the train.

The train was bustling with excited voices talking about the party and also some singing of @FireEyes who gave all her fans a taste of her latest recording. @Youbeaucupid cheered her on as did @Kaia .

Suddenly the train came to a stop and it looked like they were on a cliff. @ForeverYoung299 was looking out of the window, scared. She was on the brink of screaming when @GengarIsBestBoy said, ‘Shhhh.’

‘I’m too young to die.’ Forever muttered scared.

‘We’re not gonna die. Chill out.’ Gengar said, ‘Watch what’s going to happen.’

Then the train took a dive in the water with all the fruits and mysteriously turned into a CucumberSubmarine.

‘Now that's cool! Were you scared? I wasn’t scared, nope. Not me at all.’ Forever said as soon as they were moving forward in the water.

@vampricone6783 streaked her hair which was jumping every two minutes and annoying her to her core, but she was still calm.

@Plume was curled up in a ball sitting in a deep corner of the train, she did not like travelling one bit. And of course you had @Quillfeather who was thrilled to be on the train alas, she had heard so much of the CucumberExpress and now finally accompanied by the well mannered @avianwings47 and the chicken poet @alliyah .

Who would have thought that Fruits could be so exciting! Definitely not @SkyVibes , she was literally taking a picture of every other beautiful thing she came across. But twenty pictures were definitely of @FluorescentAnt ‘s Pusheen, who kept jumping in front of the camera.

As the train arrived at the party, everybody got out one by one carefully so as not to step on each other's toes. @RavenAkuma trotted in front next to @Omni and @Wolfi . @AilahEvelynMae was joyfully humming to a tune she had heard @alpacaboss singing.

‘Uhm…’ Someone cleared their throat, ‘We’ve arrived.’

@starbean was so lost in her book, she didn’t even notice that creature was talking to her.

‘Hey Star! Let’s go!’ Someone yelled from outside.

‘Omg , @Dirt ! Is it really you?’ Star yelled as she ran out of the train stepping on creature’s toes to hug her friend.

Finally as they walked into the party, Amaya realised that she was invited to a party and not a parade, she felt so embarrassed. But after reassuring words of @looseleaf she kept her mask on.

@Dossereana ran across several people in search of a bathroom and yelled, ‘Stay away from the cheese!’

‘The cheese is amazing!’ @fantasies yelled back at her.

@Messenger and @DreamyAlice had volunteered to help with the party and were now serving cocktails. Only @IcyFlame knew the secret to making such amazing cocktails , she’d been taking lessons from the wise @Snoink lately.

@Mageheart was busy catching up with some old friends while @LadyMysterio was preparing for her act with the help of @Carlito . Not to forget @Ari11 who was learning @RandomTalks and @PickledChrissy how to dance the worm.

Alas we had @Nate in the middle as the MC of the party.
Last edited by AmayaStatham on Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

231 Reviews

Reviews: 231
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:04 pm
View Likes
RavenAkuma says...

little fruits, little fruits, I'm right behind youuuu, heh heh heh...

'Twas a normal day for Raven, and the wicked Familiar monster she kept for company! Write, review, laugh like a mad villain, repeat. Until, by a source of magic, both of them had become...

One wicked little fruit -the Ravberry!

With Raven's excitable demeanor and the Familiar's mischief, who knows what this sour-sweet little berry will do?

The Ravberry skittered off the CucumberExpress. Whilst the fruit at the head of the train, Amaya Melony the Watermelon, went on to join the party, the Ravberry took in the sight of the great undersea Pineapple Party. Just at first glance, she could spot @fatherfig, @FrozenEntropy, @avianwings47, and @Physarumpolycephalum in the mix. So many guests were arriving already! So many to mingle with! Or to toy with...

"So many choices, so much to do," the Ravberry chuckled to itself.

Getting into the action, she spotted a delectable spread of pineapple refreshments, and a few guests enjoying them in all their pineapple-osity. Among the group, her black eyes made a target of @PKMichelle and @dragonight9.

"Friends? I shall greet the friends, yes..."

With Familiar mischief, the Ravberry flew in on its little raspberry-leaf wings, pondering between which two would be the receiver of a prank.

However, as PK looked up with her cheshire grin, the Ravberry had been caught! She quickly changed her tone.

"G-Greetings, fruits!" She exclaimed.

"Would you like to join us?" PK asked, gesturing to the spread.

"That looks apple-tizing for sure," the Ravberry replied. "Alas, I am currant-ly just looking for a friend! A-pear-antly, they are not here, so time to go. Catch you later!"

The Ravberry zipped off. As she left, she muttered a fruity curse under her breath -enough to make even a strawberry blush.

"What was that, friendly raspberry?"

Catching up on cupid wings, the Ravberry panicked as she nearly ran into @Youbeaucupid.

"Ah, cupid!" The Ravberry exclaimed, covering her mouth. "I have said nothing! Nothing a cherry-ub should be listening to! I'm just trying to find someone, so I'll be off now..."

The Ravberry dropped to the ground to get away. Around her, the fruity soiree was picking up, with so many friendly fruits having such fun.

"Ah, fun," the Ravberry chimed. "Why not enjoy the party?"

The Familiar in her spoke, "No, no, tricks are what's fun!"

"I don't like tricks," the Raven in her argued. "What am I, a cranberry? Raspberries are only a ~little~ tart, then sweet."

"Exactly, tart! And in our tartness, we shall execute one prank!"

"Just one?"

"Yes, just one."

"Fine, just one."

"How peachy of you~"

As its self-conversation concluded, the Ravberry giggled madly to itself and ran off. Oh, who to target?! She already passed @vampricone6783, who seemed to perk up at her mad giggles, and the berry could spot @FlamingPhoenix, @R33SES, @humblebard1, and even @FireSpyGirl amid the crowd.

Ah, but its black eyes landed on one target. @Leya seemed to be enjoying a cocktail...

"Oh, how lovely," the Ravberry rambled to itself. "A friend, who seems quite content! Why not say hello while we can?"

The berry crept closer, and as her fellow fruit took a sip, she jumped out.

"HELLO, MY FRIEND!" The excitable Ravberry exclaimed.

As her friend jumped out of shock, the cocktail splashed onto the mischievous berry.

"AH! This pineapple juice...has been SWEETENED!"

@herbalhour remarked from nearby, "Oh course it has, it's a cocktail."

"NO!" The Ravberry -the Familiar within- exclaimed. "I feel the sweetness seeping in! My tartness is being un-tartened! Lust for tricks, DIMINISHED! Desire for mischief...FADING!"

After a moment of groaning madness, though, the Raven in her grinned. "That's better now, isn't it?"

"What just happened?" @FluorescentAnt muttered from the crowd.

The Ravberry waved to them. "Hello again, my friends! Let's dive into this party, shall we? Heh heh heh..."

(author's note: this is my first time participating in one of these tag-chain stories, hopefully I'm doing it right lol)
~ "I am a writer. Therefore, I am not sane." ~

- Edgar Allan Poe

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:20 am
View Likes
Shady says...

The Narrator sighed at the puns that started in the very first post and continued to haunt them even now.

"Hey!" Shady, the newly discovered FishyFroot said, crossing his arms petulantly as he glared up at the ceiling. "Really bro? This is my post and you're gonna make an appearance in it before I even get a chance to?"

Shh, just let it happen, the Narrator said.

"Why does everyone steal my Narrator?" @KateHardy grumbled.

"For the same reason everyone steals my puns," Shady answered. "I would guess, anyway."

"Because they're grape!" @Omni piped up.

"Pear-fect, you could say," @WeepingWisteria agreed.

"It just means we a-peach-ciate you both," @AilahEvelynMae said.

"If you did, you'd bring me a snack," Shady grumbled.

"Don't you have batfish for that or something?" @Snoink asked.

"They're batfriends, not batmaids," Shady sulked.

"Maybe the real bats are the ones we made on the way," @fatherfig sauntered up and held out a coconut with a straw sticking out of it to Shady. "Best I can offer is this coconut. It's berry good."

"Thanks father," Shady said, taking the coconut and sipping some water out of it.

Just then, a flock of batfish came bouncing towards them.

"MY CHILDREN!" Shady said gleefully. "Come to Papa."

Instead, they started doing an elaborate dance routine for the entire room. They must have been cheerleaders in past lives with the flips and towers they were able to build with their own flat little bodies.

"Bravo-cado!" @Leya cheered, clapping loudly.

"Wow, you really weren't kiwi-ing when you said your batfish were talented," @Zyria remarked.

Just then, the biggest batfish of them all came forward with a massive pineapple ring and threw it over Shady's head. It fell down until it sat just at their hip level.

"HOOLA HOOOOOOOOOOP!" Shady screeched, then went tearing off into the middle of the room for a hula-hoop tournament they hoped others would join them in.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance