Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The » Knights of the Green Room

Pretzel The Knight's Log

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm
Pretzelstick says...

My hand is itching to touch my sword and take the test into knighthood. I set my eyes before, looking at the path edged and carved before me, the green room being my destination. I take a deep breath realizing the most essential thing that I must do to prove myself: review. Taking my first step, I start typing.

Last edited by Pretzelstick on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:03 pm
Pretzelstick says...

My armor is not yet complete, even though I am Knight Pretzel now. I must keep on treading the tedious path until I am awarded with a shiny new sword and shield badge to display on my trophies page. I march forward in pursuit of the green room.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am
Pretzelstick says...

Rummaging in the dust of the green room, I forge ahead attacking new works and shredding them to pieces. I will be awarded a helmet for my accomplishment of 25 battles fought. Onward!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:19 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I am transported to the horse stables,on the west edge of the duke's property( the duke being @Nate ;)) I stare longingly at one of those horses, excited at the prospect of owning one. I will get a horse and a badge if I complete 35 reviews. Can't wait!Let's get to work!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 14, 2015 6:11 pm
Pretzelstick says...

I am ready to put on the full armor of the Green Room while I complete 45 reviews. Fully protected, I can go into battle with confidence that I will help many authors. My keyboard is my weapon, and I ready to charge into (@Nate)'s room. Onward knights!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:10 pm
Pretzelstick says...

A jousting lance is surely needed, and Pretzel will set out on her honorable venture.
~George R. Martin

got yws?

346 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Note to self: These are for R.E.D. #TeamTortoise "Hedge Clipper" and KotGR
Spoiler! :
~George R. Martin

got yws?

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind