z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

A Prophecy Not Fulfilled

by Horisun


"Lora Green Truthington GoldFire, you are the Chosen One! Destined to stop the King of Darkness and Evil, and rid this good land of his tyranny! 

"You must trudge your way through the Gray forest, and find the cottage of the Once Great Seer of the Color Filled Trees, and fetch him some milk from across the street.

"Then, you must convince him to let you borrow his boat, and sail across the Ocean of Death and Lava, and find the Island of Fair Sirens. 

"This quest will be dangerous, and you will most likely die. But you must! For some great Seer said it was to be! And if you are meant to fall, it will be for the rebellion! You will destroy the darkness, or the darkness will destroy you! Now, hop on a noble steed, and ride!"

"Nah, I'm good."


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
453 Reviews


Points: 825
Reviews: 453

Donate
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
View Likes
Lib says...



I LOVE THIS!!! XD XD

You're so good at humor! :smt023




User avatar
99 Reviews


Points: 48
Reviews: 99

Donate
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:24 am
View Likes
Tawsif wrote a review...



OMG!

You started with such a language that made me think that it was going to be a story of fantasy or something. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of fantasy at all. So I almost was going to leave it unread.

And then, the ending came! I couldn't stop laughing for minutes, man!

Brilliant work! You sure can write humor! Well done.

Keep writing these stuff, bro.




Horisun says...


:D Thank you!



User avatar
99 Reviews


Points: 48
Reviews: 99

Donate
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:23 am
Tawsif says...



OMG!

You started with such a language that made me think that it was going to be a story of fantasy or something. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of fantasy at all. So I almost was going to leave it unread.

And, the ending came!

Brilliant work! You sure can write humor! Well done.

Keep writing these stuff, bro.




User avatar
616 Reviews


Points: 122417
Reviews: 616

Donate
Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:12 am
FlamingPhoenix wrote a review...



Hello, FlamingPhoenix here with a few things to say about your short story on this lovely day, and to help get it out the green room.

Okay let's start.

So I really love the name to this story, it has something about it that just made me come and read your work. It was rather captivating. And I really wanted to no what the meaning of the name was, and well I got my answer. So great choice of name, it did it's job.

Now I want to talk about your story.
I thought the way you started it was perfect, it was all very stern and it gave me the feeling something very impotent was going on. And it was, so that's really good you managed to get that across to your readers. I so like how you added these strange quests into it with strange names, it just made me laugh.
And I also just love the way the guy was talking, the one who was talking about the quest. that was just to funny, I had this deep posh voice in my head as I was reading. It was just to perfect.
And what really topped it all off for me was the way you ended this, it was just to funny, it had me laughing my lungs out. I just loved how he went nah I'm good, it didn't think he would say something like that.

So over all I just adored this work, it made my day that's for sure, I'm glad i had the time to come and read and review your work, i hope you will write more amazing works, and have a great day or night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix
Reviewing with a fiery passion.




Horisun says...


Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!





Your welcome! :D




Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green