soulmates or other miscellaneous things

by LadyBug

Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:04 pm
AkuRashomon wrote a review...

When I read the first lines, I felt that Christmas air, like that sensation, y'know. I felt the refreshing and nostalgia/old vibes. It is very imaginary, picturesque and creative. It makes you feel feelings that you never felt before. It also looks like you're messaging or talking to someone. Over all, it is a good poem. Keep on writing, @LadyBug!

Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:11 pm
HJYoung wrote a review...

Y’know, the feeling I have when I read this is a sense of nostalgia and maybe a bit of solemn retrospection on the past.

The line at the end, ‘you’ll always be my favorite stranger’ struck a chord with me. Is it saying that the person you once loved has now grown apart, and is now a stranger? There’s something definitely there that you were trying to convey…

I liked this poem. It’s simple and quaint, neatly conveying a distinct feeling and a message that is up to interpretation.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:59 pm

Christmas is a time to be merry. Although for others, it is a time to remind them of their loneliness. Why can’t people love each other or treat one another decently outside of the holiday season? This poem speaks of growing apart from someone but remembering them enough to know that you liked them. You still have a faint memory of loving that person, but that is all that is left…

I wish you a lovely day/night.

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore