The Daffodils

by KingQueenKnave

Here lies creativity. It has been murdered by trigger warnings. Shit on these daffodils with identity politics. I fucking dare you. Post more, post more, post unironic allegiances to dictators on your avenue, your street. "Hate yourself; hate others. That's the spirit." 

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:58 am
godlypopo wrote a review...

Hello, Godly here for a review and happy review day!

I like how you used an innocent title for such a brain biting topic. The short snappiness of it helps to emphasise the point that it is so simple yet important that it must be put across. Your third sentence shows that by acting in this way we are ruining what's beautiful in life and thus we need to recognise this. The use of the swearword in it shows the powerful idea that you will say what you want and you will not care about what others think. This shows a powerful passion for the point and thus can both draw people in and push people away. Whilst some may see this as hate, others will see this as you trying to tell all that politics is pulling us apart. The last line shows how hatred can be formed from simple ideas and that it is influenced by the ideas created by politicians - how we want to encase ourselves in a us only world where change or differences ruin us. By discarding others we not only put ourselves off as awful, we create hatred that is spread like a disease in this society. Another thing I noticed is the idea that dictatorship is mentioned here. This shows that democracy can die really quickly, and we are trapped in choosing between two bad fates. Lastly the first line of here lies creativity shows how individuality can be stomped down if it doesn't agree with another ideals. That the world can be so PC that no one is obliged to a thought or idea of their own but it is still the direction the world is being pushed towards.

Overall an interesting piece that is powerful in so many ways,
All the best,
Godly :D

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:52 am
Spartan118 wrote a review...

Hi this is Spartan 118 with an amazing review of your work here and I hope you like this review.
First the title to this whatever it is is definitely not eye catching or attention drawing. This whatever it is is definitely different and so full of hate which is a good way to vent but you could have made it a little longer or a little more clearer than it is. Second this whatever it is is really interesting and really short. This what ever it is is one of the most hate filled things I have read in the last few days. If you keep writing things like this I think you will be remembered as the hate filled writer and honestly I think that'd be different. I didn't see any grammar or punctuation errors nor was I looking for them or care if there are any. I am honestly doing this for the points and am wanting to read more hate filled things like this.
Last but not least it's time to say that I'm going to crap on these daffodils all day long like you have been doing.
I hope you keep up the good work and have more thought in the names.
I hope you have a wonderful day, evening, night, or morning depending on where you live.
This is Spartan 118 signing out and I hope you love this super awesome amazing super awesome cool fun time review.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:20 am
Dreamer516 says...

I love the way you put this into words. The way you worded was really great. I really 't understand the first time I read this. But, I love how you portrayed dictators.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 pm
Samk642 says...

Wow, just.. wow...

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk